SockHead

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
0671-3460-7238
Weird Doll
Anyone have any clips of good footy?(footage)

This happened when Jeremy (Pikachu), Javocado (Captain Falcon) and I (Marth) were playing a bit earlier :}

Anyone have any clips of good footy?(footage)

This happened when Jeremy (Pikachu), Javocado (Captain Falcon) and I (Marth) were playing a bit earlier :}

yall so wrong for this hahaha but it was so rad!!!!

but check this nasty footy i got off 1v1's with Jer this weekend lol

Just going to copy-pasta these 3 from the old thread.
This one was against Jav. What he deserves for playing Captain Disjoint. :lemon::lemon::lemon::lemon:
idk why people just let this happen.
This is what happens when I copy popular YouTube series. It goes... okay... I guess...

jer is a lil butthurt about that video jav

tell him to settle it in smash XDDDD

This one was against Jav. What he deserves for playing Captain Disjoint. :lemon::lemon::lemon::lemon:
LPzF0vC.gif

Free Faux All ft. Hyogo, Azza, and DoubleR.

Last edited:
My body wasn't ready for that, jav ;_;

I need to learn Toon better.

I hate Links so muuuuuuuch.
(Also I forgot I used my second jump on my first stock, was too focused trying to Bowsercide him to death)

I've been learning Bowser tho, so that's why I'm not doing all that swell.

Last edited:
I never understand why people always taunt when your opponent dies.

Like even if he kills himself their opponent will always taunt? Like?? y are u taunting u didnt cause my death

anyway, here's a really old clip of me and some ganon user on glory trying 2 edge kill me (I play hundreds of times better now that I battle against people IRL)

id post more but the rest have been deleted coz nintendo sucks

- - - Post Merge - - -

I hate Links so muuuuuuuch.
(Also I forgot I used my second jump on my first stock, was too focused trying to Bowsercide him to death)

I've been learning Bowser tho, so that's why I'm not doing all that swell.

As someone that only fights against level 9 bowser CPUs you should dash+up special more, since it's really f*ing annoying when ppl do it against you.

also u jump too much! bowser is a heavy powerhouse, and when he's in the air he's really predictable.

Back