• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who's your Favourite NL Goat?

Who's your Favourite Goat?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i'm so confused... the thread title and poll say goats but the post says squirrels and that chevre won. i was tied between chevre and gruff, but voted gruff because i feel bad for him being so far behind.

i'm so confused... the thread title and poll say goats but the post says squirrels and that chevre won. i was tied between chevre and gruff, but voted gruff because i feel bad for him being so far behind.

I was editing it for making the next one, SPOILER ALERT: The next poll is Squirrels, but then I realised the time on my phone was wrong 0.0

Chevre is one of my two all time favorite villagers! I love her so much, a close second for goats for me would be Pashmina.

Everyone is like poor Gruff (I agree tho, he's great) but Velma literally got 1 vote lol.

I voted for Chevre, but Pashmina is for sure a close second. I miss having her in my town. I think it's Chev's eyes that do it for me though lol

This poll has turned since I was last here - Nan was way in the lead and now its Chevre! She is a cutie.

Back