Who's your Favourite NL Goat?

Who's your Favourite Goat?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i'm so confused... the thread title and poll say goats but the post says squirrels and that chevre won. i was tied between chevre and gruff, but voted gruff because i feel bad for him being so far behind.

i'm so confused... the thread title and poll say goats but the post says squirrels and that chevre won. i was tied between chevre and gruff, but voted gruff because i feel bad for him being so far behind.

I was editing it for making the next one, SPOILER ALERT: The next poll is Squirrels, but then I realised the time on my phone was wrong 0.0

Chevre is one of my two all time favorite villagers! I love her so much, a close second for goats for me would be Pashmina.

Everyone is like poor Gruff (I agree tho, he's great) but Velma literally got 1 vote lol.

I voted for Chevre, but Pashmina is for sure a close second. I miss having her in my town. I think it's Chev's eyes that do it for me though lol

This poll has turned since I was last here - Nan was way in the lead and now its Chevre! She is a cutie.

Back