What Path Do You Have?

Cherry Kisses

u wot m8
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Orange (Fruit)
Does your town have a path? Is it cobblestone, wood or tile? Or is it just dirt? Post pics here! I will post mine once it is completed/

Last edited:
I'm currently using two paths in my town, one for the main paths and a thinner one for other paths.

ZN8Nz6Y.jpg

UEzcETY.jpg

This one (except the "steps" one), mostly because it only takes up three slots and it looks natural enough for me. That and I can change it when the seasons change since there are four versions of it (though I haven't done yet so since I'm still in August in-game time).

I'm using a marble tile path, because I don't like using more than one slot for these things.
I think it looks nice, but what do you guys think?
HNI_0005.JPG

I'm using these awesome paths with seasonal variants.

I'm using Forest Cobble for my wider paths and plazas, and Petal Path for off-the-road minor paths. They're both by the same person, and what I love about them is you can swap out the QR codes each season (it really just takes five minutes, and is well worth it imo) and the entire path changes to the new season. There's a variant for winter, spring, summer, and autumn, as well as a Halloween one (which I'm using right now). Kind of wish there were more holiday variants, but c'est la vie.

I have several kinds of paths in my town that I made myself. I'd post pictures, but I'm broke af from buying a cake collectible earlier.

One set of paths is a brick/tile one. It has tiles in wide areas with bricks along the edges, but in narrow areas it's just bricks.

Another is just tiles with one or two different shapes on them. That set just has a thin border around it.

I also have water paths that go with the first path set I mentioned.

And the last one is a dark-coloured path for in front of one of my characters' houses. They have a separate path because their house and the area surrounding it is horror/Halloween themed.

I'm going for a otherworldly theme so i went with an alice in wonderland tile. I use the blue ones instead of the pink ones though. I may or may not change or include a cookie/chocolate theme somewhere in my town too.

This one (except the "steps" one), mostly because it only takes up three slots and it looks natural enough for me. That and I can change it when the seasons change since there are four versions of it (though I haven't done yet so since I'm still in August in-game time).

Oh my gosh, I've been looking for a simple path with season versions! This is the best I've seen so far, just don't mind me while I steal it. xP I've been trying to make the natural dirt paths, but its hard to actually upkeep them. I've been finding that the paths regrow faster than you can keep them looking dirty like. Maybe I just haven't been spending enough time running on them, haha.

I have a dirt path and I love it! However it's a little under construction right now from TTing (just couldn't wait until December to complete my museum :))

In Tenshi, this is my main path:
KK2FWsC.jpg

Side path (for going into narrow/small areas):
olGbOJE.jpg

It's a little hard to see, but near the top left corner you can see the stepping stone path I use for the little nature area:
Hswp2En.jpg

Last edited:
I have a brick path I made myself, too lazy to upload a picture though

Oh my gosh, I've been looking for a simple path with season versions! This is the best I've seen so far, just don't mind me while I steal it. xP I've been trying to make the natural dirt paths, but its hard to actually upkeep them. I've been finding that the paths regrow faster than you can keep them looking dirty like. Maybe I just haven't been spending enough time running on them, haha.

Haha, no problem, you can find the other versions here. :)

image.jpg
I'm planning to use this path around my town, in the same pattern as in the picture. I like how natural it will look and the idea that where there aren't patterns you can see some grass wear. It's going to take some time to place down though, since it has to look random and natural. :blush:

Back