Coco --- Rabbit --- Gyroid or Haniwa
Merengue --- Rhino --- Strawberry Shortcake
Chadder --- Mouse --- Cheddar Cheese
Tangy --- Cat --- Orange
Frita --- Sheep --- Fries
Lyman --- Koala --- Carrot or Pineapple

Villagers that have a certain look:

Pietro --- Sheep --- Clown
Beardo --- Bear --- Fancy Gentlemen (lol)
Ankha --- Cat --- Egyptian
Lucky --- Dog --- Mummy
Marcel --- Dog --- Mime
Lucha --- Ostrich --- Luchador
Roony --- Kangaroo --- Boxer
Knox --- Chicken --- Knight
Sterling --- Eagle --- Knight
Boomer --- Penguin --- Pilot

If I missed any please tell me :]

Last edited:
Keaton would be a parrot too. And Hans is a yeti. Tangy is an orange. Lucky is a mummy. Ankha is an egyption god or something. Frita is fries. Blanche is a stork. Tucker is a mammoth.
Not sure about Blaire being a skunk? She does have the same colour scheme but they are in different places than an actual skunk. And I guess you could say that all male deer are antelopes, except Bam and Erik.

What is a dogu by the way? And a 'takoyaki'? I have no clue what a haniwa is either. :p

Keaton would be a parrot too. And Hans is a yeti. Tangy is an orange. Lucky is a mummy. Ankha is an egyption god or something. Frita is fries. Blanche is a stork. Tucker is a mammoth.
Not sure about Blaire being a skunk? She does have the same colour scheme but they are in different places than an actual skunk. And I guess you could say that all male deer are antelopes, except Bam and Erik.

What is a dogu by the way? And a 'takoyaki'? I have no clue what a haniwa is either. :p

Dogu are Jomon-period statuettes from Japan made of clay. Takoyaki is a Japanese treat that is basically octopus covered in fried dough. (It's very yummy!) And a haniwa is what the gyroids in-game are based off of - little figurines buried in the ground that are said to be grave markings.

Ooh, I googled takoyaki and it looks like 'poffertjes' we have here in Holland, except they don't have octopus in them. Thanks for explaining!

Oh! I thought that Clay was a smol bear. He doesn't look at all like a HAMSTER. That is not a hamster. That cannot be a hamster, yet it is. I swear he looks more like a tiny bear...

Kyle is meant to look like an African wild dog. Papi is an okapi. I think Phil is also a phoenix but he also looks like Falco from Star Fox lmao

Ankah is an Egyptian
Erik looks like a reindeer rather than moose
Chester is a panda
Frita is a hamburger
Tucker's a woolly mammoth
Hans is a yeti
Ken looks kind of like a chess piece
Papi is an okapi (which is his Japanese name)
Louie looks like Donkey Kong (not in New Leaf but in HHD)
Lyman looks like a four leaf clover a little bit
Penelope's ears look like a bow
Tiffany looks like a hooker e.o

Tangy is a cat that looks like an orange/citrus fruit XD

igXj89X.gif

I'm definitely shocked you didn't add Tangy. Also Merengue looks like cake.
X'D Food villagers are just hilarious

Pinky's kind of a panda too, I believe. She's just pink/unrealistic. Maybe put her under the 'other' category as a pink panda? lol.
Marcel could be put under the third category as a mime. Maybe Purrl could be put under the first category as a calico - it's not a different animal or breed, but it's a specific fur pattern, which could count. Hopper is a rockhopper penguin.
I think that's it..

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lucha is a wrestler/luchador

I'm not sure if he counts, but I think Lyman's face is supposed to look like a pineapple! (His nose as the fruit and his eyebrows as the leaves). He has a garden-type house interior with the pineapple bed in it too, so I'm pretty sure his face is supposed to be like a pineapple, but some people think it's a carrot instead..

@Shenrige ju, I like how you,re putting extras in the main post, but you really shouldn't add all suggestion. Rasher as bacon for example makes no sense to me and some villagers just have a certain look (like gentleman, superhero) but are still their own species; I don't really think those should count to be honest. But I guess, if you name that category 'villagers that have a certain look' it would fit; it's fun to see those as well after all. ;)

Back