• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I want to destroy my town ;-;

cherrysplash

❦
Bells
I've been working at my town for weeks, until, my ultimate dreamie Stitches left without pinging me.

I need him in my life. It's only been a few minutes, but I need him!!

I don't want to void my other dreamies, but I have to in order to get my sweet Stitches back...

I don't know what to do!!

Ok, then destroy your town. We aren't stopping you.

Remember, it's just a game.

Just TT day by day and talk to everyone. Stitches and Zucker moved out for me but now I'm really close to getting them back :) You can do it!

If you restart your town you lose all your dreamies you already have!

What Renivere said!

Every day I always talk to THREE villagers until they get the thinking bubble. If none of them say anyone is moving out, then no one is moving out.

Once you do the cycle, just go one day ahead at a time. Eventually all 16 will be gone, and then you can get Stitches back again. He turns up pretty often in the Villager Trading Plaza. Best of luck and so sorry to hear that you lost him!

I don't understand why you're so reluctant to time travel when you'll probably end up with none of your dream villagers when you start a new town.

If you restart, you'll (probably) have NO dreamies. Think about that before restarting. Just let non-dreamies move out and in. Sure, it'll take a long time, but you can eventually get Stitches back. Otherwise, you'll start from scratch and have to get them all back. And there's no guarantee this won't happen again.

if you have a lot of dreamies you could let some of them move so the cycle will go quicker (obviously you'll have to cycle a bit more to get them back but it can be quicker in the long run lol, especially if you have someone whose house is in a bad spot)
You really only have to be careful when you TT villagers out. Good luck, I definitely don't think you should restart your town :>

If you want to destroy your town, then do it. Nobody's stopping you. If that one villager really includes everything you have achieved in your town thus far, then you could indeed better reset and get the villager again - since that's much easier than cycling 16 villagers. But that villager is not everything you achieved in your town, right? And it isn't all you were fond of, right? It's just a villager, and even it was your favourite villager you have to get over it. There are tons of villagers to choose from and there are probably a lot of villagers you've never had before, so give those a chance and find a villager you like to replace Stitches with.

It's just a game. When my dreamies moved out I didn't really care. It was always my fault because I time traveled.

Do the 16 villager cycle, itll take some time but eventually you can get stitches back. Think about it, chances are that you would get none of your dreamies in your new town. Plus you would have to earn all your dreamies back again too. If you're too lazy, just get a replacement for him. try giving some other villagers a chance, surely you have more than 10 villagers you want

I know the feeling, my main dreamies are Chevre and Stitches, due to the inability to really play and forgetting the date I left off on I lost both. It was a pretty easy choice for me to just up and start the town over, lol. I'd say if you have more than one dreamie left you might be better of trying the 16 villager cycle, just make sure to talk to them all. Also a trick to getting pings, run around the town and pass everyone outside than go for a swim in a far corner of your map for 10-15 minutes and run back around for more pings. If you are reluctant to time travel, this can help insure you don't miss a ping. Some ping will be for something silly, or PWPs, but eventually if it's time a ping to move will pop up. From there you can allow them to leave, or deny them and wait a day or so for another ping to move. :]

I did the 16 cycle for stitches and Jacques. It's well worth it IMO. :) you get to meet a lot of villagers you otherwise wouldn't get to meet. You just have to be ultra careful and speak to your villagers multiple times so you know no one is moving out everyday. There's a thread on the forums that's called villager move out rumors (something like that) and it says what every personality will say when someone ISNT moving, that's worked perfectly for me and no one has moved since. :) but if there's other major factors you dislike like permanent building placement and your map then maybe resetting isn't a bad idea.

go ahead then. i lost stitches once and i was devastated. but i didnt destroy my town. got marshal to replace him but i still hate myself for losing stitches due to TT. you could cycle him back ya know?

Back