• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

O'Hare is cheating on Carmen with CHRISSY!!!!

Well well well.... O'Hare just spills his drink on everyone.... Who's next Pippy????

HNI_0069.JPG
HNI_0070.JPG
HNI_0071.JPG
HNI_0072.JPG
HNI_0073.JPG
HNI_0075.JPG
HNI_0076.JPG
HNI_0077.JPG

That's his ice breaker! LOL. He doesn't know how else to approach the ladies, I guess.

All I know is if he spills his drink on another girl that isnt Carmen then im sending him a very angry letter!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also a tip for people who never see villagers communicating, trap them in a small circle of holes so they can go anywhere, then eventually they will talk to each other. Its how I force convos sometimes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

One more thing, I told my boyfriend about the Carmen-O'Hare conversation involving the keychains. Then I told him i'm gonna get us matching keychains just like that. He called me a nerd, but said it was cute.

Nooo, Carmen dont go for that jerk!
I was like watching the background when carmen and a white rose appeared lol.

All I know is if he spills his drink on another girl that isnt Carmen then im sending him a very angry letter!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also a tip for people who never see villagers communicating, trap them in a small circle of holes so they can go anywhere, then eventually they will talk to each other. Its how I force convos sometimes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

One more thing, I told my boyfriend about the Carmen-O'Hare conversation involving the keychains. Then I told him i'm gonna get us matching keychains just like that. He called me a nerd, but said it was cute.

B = That is what I do all the time! :D xD
U = That is totally cute xD Aww!<3

Last edited:
Back