Cake
Yellow Candy
Cake
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Red Candy
dangan ronpa roleplay .jpg
Welcome to Hope's Peak Academy!​
dangan ronpa roleplay 2.jpg
You DO NOT need to have played Dangan Ronpa or have been in the previous RP to join this roleplay as it will be a whole new group of people! As I really want to continue Dangan Ronpa as this has been one of my favourite RPs, I have made this private so only people that I have asked can sign up, sorry!

The open DR2 RP wasn't very succesful, so I'm going back to the format I used for the first Dangan Ronpa roleplay as this way we can continue on the Dangan legacy! I will keep the other RP open if anyone wishes to continue it!

You are a student at Hope's Peak Academy, a school for the best and most talented students in the whole of Japan. One day at school the class blacks out that the 16 of them are locked inside the school alone, with no escape…. Well...
Monokuma, a strange teddy bear, half white, half black bear appears to take control of the school and announces that the students must participate in a life of mutual killing if they wish to escape. To leave the school someone must commit a murder, killing another student. Once a murder has taken place, a class trial will be held. In the trial the students must discuss and try to solve who killed the victim. If the class finds the right person guilty, the murderer will be ‘executed’ by Monokuma. But if the wrong person is found guilty, Monokuma will execute everyone besides the killer, giving the murderer the right to leave Hope's Peak Academy!

- Once a murder takes place, a class trial will begin shortly thereafter. Participation is mandatory for ALL surviving students. Those who do not attend will be punished.
- If the killer is exposed during the class trial, they ALONE will be executed.
- If the killer is not exposed the remaining students will be executed.
- As a reward, the surviving killer will be forgiven of their crime and will be allowed to leave the academy.
- The Body Discovery Announcement will play as soon as three or more people discover the body for the first time.
- You are FREE to investigate the school at your own discretion. Your actions in this regard are not limited.
- The blackened may only kill a MAXIMUM of two people during any single ‘killing game’.
- Additional rules may be added at the headmasters discretion.

Name:
Personality:
Ultimate: (This is why your student is able to come to Hopes Peak Academy. For example the Ultimate Gamer, Ultimate Fireman, Ultimate Gambler, Ultimate Swordswoman, ect)
Appearance: (Picture please)

Business Woman
Fashion Model
Magicain
Detective
Anarchist
DJ
Competitive Eater
Cheerleader
Spy
Swimmer
Airship Engineer
Policeman
Swordsman
Samurai
Bookworm
Archer

In this roleplay we need 16 students (preferably (but not neccesery) 8 boys + 8 girls), so since there will be 4 of us this equals out nicely to 4 characters each! 1 of your characters should be marked as 'safe', meaning they can't be killed so everyone will have at least 1 character left by the end when the murders start.

How executions will work: If you want to murder a student, PM the user with the victim you want to target and plan out the murder. DON'T put the actual murder of a character in the thread, you can post in detail if you wish about it during the trial. This will make it a better experience for those who do not know there will be a murder! When there is a trial, if you know for certain who did it (i.e your character was the murderer or victim) then try and guide those in the trial to the truth as every trial should be sucessful to keep the RP going!

The execution will be done after the trial is over. Whoevers character is being executed can decide on and post what happens during the execution. If you want me to do the execution, since I am the expert ;) I will do one for you. If you do not know what a Dangan Ronpa execution looks like, watch them on youtube! (But spoilers if you plan on playing it!)

If you want to check out the first RP the link is here: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?289209-Dangan-Ronpa-Roleplay-PRIVATE

Girls
Miki Crystal (Ultimate Maid) EXECUTED
Alex Jones (Ultimate Fighter)
Hana Isshiki (Ultimate Manga Artist) DEAD (Suicide)
Kaede Mei (Ultimate Hairdresser) DEAD (Suicide)
Leigh Young (Ultimate Gamer)
Willow (Ultimate Pickpocket) DEAD
Misa (Ultimate Puzzler)
Danni Scotborn (Ultimate Banter)
Asuna Gaku (Ultimate Carer) EXECUTED

Boys
Viktor Braginski (Ultimate Animal Breeder) EXECUTED
Jonathan White (Ultimate Gymnast)
James (Ultimate Mixologist)
Kaito Hisakawa (Ultimate Chef) DEAD
Eddie Gates (Ultimate Metal Head)
Benny (Ultimate Spaceship Engineer) DEAD
Calvin (Ultimate Lucky Student)

Have fun!​

8 to go!
pixels 2.1.jpg

Last edited:
Aww, its private? Oh well, is the original one still open for posting?

Aww, its private? Oh well, is the original one still open for posting?

Yeah, it wasn't as popular as I thought and I reckoned it would die, so I am going back to the private formula as it kept up until the end! I will keep the other one open and if it picks up speed I may post in it, but this will be the OFFICIAL/Canon version.

Yeah, it wasn't as popular as I thought and I reckoned it would die, so I am going back to the private formula as it kept up until the end! I will keep the other one open and if it picks up speed I may post in it, but this will be the OFFICIAL/Canon version.

yeah, it did kinda die ;v; good luck with this RP!

(Unsafe)
Name: Viktor Braginski
Date of Birth: December 4th
Dislikes: People who offend him and snakes.
Personality: Viktor acts like he is constantly zoned out and high on life. He acts cute and friendly, despite his extreme hight, but once offended or threatened, he will become very very scary. Don't get on his bad side! He is sort of out his mind, he talks to his 4 pet hamsters which he keeps in his scarf.
Ultimate: Animal Breeder
russia.jpg (He is an albino)

- - - Post Merge - - -

yeah, it did kinda die ;v; good luck with this RP!

Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Unsafe)
Name: Miki Crystal
DOB: 13th November
Dislikes: anything gory, scary, dark or creepy crawly.
Personality: Sofia is very ditzy, timid and scared of most things. She is a very noble person and does things by the book. She is a big scardy cat, scared of basically everything. She is very shy and doesn't like to talk to people as she scared.
Ultimate: Ultimate Maid
Miki.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -
(Safe)
(Tia ;) They are back)
Name: Alex Jones (She is American)
Date of Birth: February 18th ( the day I joined and the day DV started xD )
Likes: Boyish things, sarcasm, exercising, fighting and alcohol
Dislikes/flaws: Hates stupid people and idiots who can't take a joke. Her sarcasm and harsh attitude makes her off putting to some people.
Personality: She is boyish, likes to fight and can be sarcastic and witty. She is quite cynical and patronising until you get to know her, but is also quite intelligent. She is not scared of much, but she does have a ‘special’ side to her personality which might be a later plot point for a trial perhaps ;)
Ultimate: Ultimate Fighter
Alex.jpg Wears more boyish clothes

Last edited:
Name: Jonathan White
Date of Birth: June 10th
Dislikes/flaws: Dislikes other people, and loud noises.
Personality: Quiet and keeps to himself. He's not so much shy as he just doesn't like other people, and would rather not talk to them. He can also be quite grumpy.
Ultimate: Ultimate Gymnast
Appearance:
1f74e4af2bbbcfdb6340ba932efb886c.jpg

---

Name: Kaito Hisakawa
Date of Birth: May 7th
Dislikes/flaws: He's quite a clutz and always making a mess. He dislikes long silences, and having to clean up the messes he makes.
Personality: Loud and boisterous, and almost always cheerful. He is not very easily scared, and tries to make friends with as many people as he can.
Ultimate: Ultimate Chef
Appearance:
52ac7d9130b04ca760047666_54e3b22c55e4487108a71b29_320.jpg

---

Name: Misa
Date of Birth: March 2nd
Likes: Cute things, magic tricks and puzzles (logic riddles etc)
Dislikes/flaws: Dislikes heat and spiders/creepy crawlies
Personality: Misa is a lot more shy and introverted than her brother James, and looks uo to him even though he's hardly a good role model.
Ultimate: Ultimate Puzzler
Appearance:
oC0yJcy.png
---

Name: Willow
Date of Birth: September 29th
Dislikes/flaws: Dislikes cramped spaces and people who badmouth her. She's often hard to understand due to her accent.
Personality: Quite outgoing, not afraid to speak her mind. She can be quite sarcastic, and uses a lot of slang from the north of england, where she's from.
Ultimate: Ultimate Pickpocket
Appearance:
by_londonfog_by_thecreepeehugz-d7pkink.jpg

I'm adding things whenever I can, the power is hoing off and on so the wifi is dodgy too

Last edited:
Name: James
Age: 22 (Stayed back a few years because he can't pass the exams!) (Between 14 - 25)
Date of Birth: April 1st
Dislikes/flaws: Serious people, boring people and spiders.
Personality: James is super flirty, cheeky, sexy and loves to party! His flirty and upbeat attitude it sometimes to much, and can annoy people. He is scared of spiders and loves his little sister Misa. He seems to have a crush on his class mate Alex, but she hates his guts! He is an alcoholic and somewhat of a sexual deviant!
Ultimate: Ultimate Mixologist
James.jpg

Name: Eddie Gates
Date of Birth: April 15th
Dislikes/flaws: Pop music, people, fake people, bad people, liars
Personality:Nice but has a dark side, changes moods easily because of a mental problem
Ultimate: Metal head
Appearance: jon_snow_is_sad_by_the_ez-d53o6pb.jpg

Last edited:
Name: Hana Isshiki
Date of Birth: October 13th
Likes: Dogs, her senpai, (tbc!!!!!!!) black coffee, art, and lemons.
Dislikes/flaws: Slow walking people, people who offend her, coke, and beards.
Personality: Feels quite lonely, so becomes attached to people easily. Is quick to judge. Often sarcastic.
Ultimate: Ultimate manga artist.
Appearance: (Picture please)
Other: Has schizophrenia

Last edited:
Name: Danni Scotborn
Date of Birth: 27th May
Likes: Banter, cake, food, music, comedy, men and women, flying, Scotland
Dislikes/flaws: being hungry, boring people
Personality: fun, happy, hyper and loves to tell jokes
Ultimate: Ultimate Banter
Appearance: wip_de_daenerys_targaryen_by_krackenos-d61qkxc.jpg

Name: Kaede Mei
Date of Birth: 3rd April
Likes: Blood, the taste of tears and sweat, screaming, salmon.
Dislikes/flaws: When people die...and when people are killed...and the anime 'Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni'.
Personality: Loves to inflict pain on people and always keeps her knife in her blazer pocket. Has a split personality - changes when certain events occur.
Ultimate: Ultimate killer
Appearance:
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net...ucy_Nyu.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140203082114
(Ignore the horns.) The wide eyed one is the 'nice' personality - the only word she can say is 'nyu'.

Name: Benny
Date of Birth: 12th January
Dislikes/flaws: not building spaceships
Personality: Nice, happy soul who loves spaceships
Ultimate: Spaceship builder
Appearance: 3b4ef78a6c3aea2a82204f6f828a3e97.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Leah has my 4th character as I have wont be as active

Last edited:
Name: Kaede Mei
Date of Birth: 3rd April
Likes: Blood, the taste of tears and sweat, screaming, salmon.
Dislikes/flaws: When people die...and when people are killed...and the anime 'Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni'.
Personality: Loves to inflict pain on people and always keeps her knife in her blazer pocket. Has a split personality - changes when certain events occur.
Ultimate: Ultimate killer
Appearance:
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net...ucy_Nyu.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140203082114
(Ignore the horns.) The wide eyed one is the 'nice' personality - the only word she can say is 'nyu'.

Nyuuu <3

Name: Leigh Young
Date of Birth: September 3rd
Dislikes/flaws: Wasps, liars, maths and hard decisions. She can zone out, fall asleep at random times and get bored easily. A little scared of stuff.
Personality: Leigh is shy so doesn't talk so much, but is friendly when you get to know her. She likes to play video games and watch anime. She also enjoys writing.
Ultimate: Ultimate Gamer
l.jpg

(This is Ben's 4th character but he wanted me to have it since he might not be as active)

Last edited:
I finally edited all of my characters onto my post on the first page, though you'll have to make do without pictures for now because I can't get google images to load properly still with dodgy wifi

Back