• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Dangan Ronpa 2 - Roleplay (PRIVATE)

"The second user? Was Vick the first?" Jonathan asked. He couldn't help but feel a little silly talking to a computer.

"M-me? I don't wanna go first though, mine are rubbish..." Misa said.

"Come on, you were the one who wanted scary stories," Eddie pointed out. "Why nit do one of those two sentence horror stories? We could see who can come up with the spookiest one."

Misa thought for a while. She remembered reading some stories like that a while ago, they could be pretty creepy. "I can't move, breathe, hear or speak, and it's so dark all of the time. If I had known it'd be this lonely, I'd have been cremated instead."

(Two sentence horror story found on reddit ;))

"Ohhhhhh cool!" Alex said.
"Sis! Come on lets not get to spooky... I don't want nightmares..." James complained.
"Don't tell me you are scared of some lame ghost stories James." Alex smirked.
"Correct. The user VICK had logged on, but has not come back since. I am Alter Ego, the first ever AI. I am here to help you guys escape this program." Alter Ego stopped for a second. "You are aware of the situation yes?"

"Are you scared of ghosts, James?" Eddie smirked. He didn't seem like the sort of person who'd be easily scared, but maybe spooky stories were too much for him after all.

Jonathan looked confused again. Initially because Alter Ego claimed to be an AI. Is that even possible? When they went on to mention escaping, Jonathan became even more confused. "Honestly, not really. I still don't have much of an idea what's going on..."

"N-No way dude! Geez! Who do you think I am-"
Alex, who had covered herself in a white sheet had tapped the boy on the shoulder. "Boo!"
"Arghhhh!" James screamed like a girl and shivered in fear.
*Dinnnng Donnnng* "I have an important announcement! I need to see the following students regarding health check ups. First, would Misa come to my office."
"If that isn't an excuse to get her alone with him I don't know what is."

Misa groaned. "Can't he leave me alone..?" She muttered, getting up.

"If he tries any funny business, punch him in the face," Eddie said, watching the girl head towards the bear's office. "Actually, why not just do that anyway."

Misa walked off, and somewhat reluctantly, knocked on the door of Monokuma's office.

Danni was a little confused by the announcement. "Health check-ups? Why would he even care about our health when he wants us all to die?" She had a feeling that it didn't have anything to do with health check-ups at all. But if it isn't a health check-up, then what could it actually be...?

Like Danni, Calvin had a feeling that Monokuma wanted Misa for a completely different reason than a health check-up. However, while Danni was just curious, he was worried, because of what had happened since the time everyone played the king's game. He better not try and do anything to her... he thought.

Back