Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Lily
Red Lily
Character: Toad
Track: That one with the road.... thing it's called Shroom something
Battle Track: The Tart Top? Tart something...

Characters - R.O.B, Wario, Daisy, Peach (Yeah, I was really good with Peach in the N64 version. :p)
Courses - All of the retro N64 courses, and Waluigi Pinball... Maybe some others.

:p
Battle Track - Block Fort, without a doubt. I remember playing for HOURS on it in the N64 version with my bro... Good times, good times... But Pipe Plaza is cool, too.

Bulerias said:
Characters - R.O.B, Wario, Daisy, Peach (Yeah, I was really good with Peach in the N64 version. :p)
Courses - All of the retro N64 courses, and Waluigi Pinball... Maybe some others.

Battle Track - Block Fort, without a doubt. I remember playing for HOURS on it in the N64 version with my bro... Good times, good times... But Pipe Plaza is cool, too.

R.O.B. is in the game?????

:eek:

wait... which R.O.B....
the Star Fox one or the NES hookup controller thing?

Ac1983fan said:
Bulerias said:

wait... which R.O.B....
They're the same.

Ac1983fan said:
Bulerias said:
Ac1983fan said:
Bulerias said:

wait... which R.O.B....
They're the same.

no they aren't...
NES ROB:
nes_rob.gif

Star Fox R.O.B.
ROB.jpg

Which one is the R.O.B. in MKDS most similar to?
The NES one, although they really are one and the same, only a bit different looking.

Character: Yoshi
Track: Shroom Ridge, Waluigi Pinball, Tick-tock Clock, DK Pass, Peach Gardens, Yoshi Falls, Desert Hills, yeah, the cool ones that aren't Online >_<
Battle: Cake

^_^

Character: Yoshi
Levels: Baby Park, DK Pass, Waluigi Pinball, Choco Island 2
Item of choice: Ghost

Back