• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

My favorite stuff...

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Peach 🍑
Banana 🍌
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Island
Númenor
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Purple Violet
White Lily
Red Lily
Yellow Lily
Character: Toad
Track: That one with the road.... thing it's called Shroom something
Battle Track: The Tart Top? Tart something...

Characters - R.O.B, Wario, Daisy, Peach (Yeah, I was really good with Peach in the N64 version. :p)
Courses - All of the retro N64 courses, and Waluigi Pinball... Maybe some others.

:p
Battle Track - Block Fort, without a doubt. I remember playing for HOURS on it in the N64 version with my bro... Good times, good times... But Pipe Plaza is cool, too.

Bulerias said:
Characters - R.O.B, Wario, Daisy, Peach (Yeah, I was really good with Peach in the N64 version. :p)
Courses - All of the retro N64 courses, and Waluigi Pinball... Maybe some others.

Battle Track - Block Fort, without a doubt. I remember playing for HOURS on it in the N64 version with my bro... Good times, good times... But Pipe Plaza is cool, too.

R.O.B. is in the game?????

:eek:

wait... which R.O.B....
the Star Fox one or the NES hookup controller thing?

Ac1983fan said:
Bulerias said:

wait... which R.O.B....
They're the same.

Ac1983fan said:
Bulerias said:
Ac1983fan said:
Bulerias said:

wait... which R.O.B....
They're the same.

no they aren't...
NES ROB:
nes_rob.gif

Star Fox R.O.B.
ROB.jpg

Which one is the R.O.B. in MKDS most similar to?
The NES one, although they really are one and the same, only a bit different looking.

I actually haven't unlocked any characters yet though becuase I've been trying to fix it so I can play online.

character: yoshi, bowser, and umm luigi
track: rainbow road
battle track:blockfort....

Character: Yoshi
Track: Shroom Ridge, Waluigi Pinball, Tick-tock Clock, DK Pass, Peach Gardens, Yoshi Falls, Desert Hills, yeah, the cool ones that aren't Online >_<
Battle: Cake

^_^

Character: Yoshi
Levels: Baby Park, DK Pass, Waluigi Pinball, Choco Island 2
Item of choice: Ghost

Back