• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop Elo's Humble Bribe Art Shopee ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ - Added Chibis

Yayyy

Which would you like? (Headshot, full, bust, etc): Avatar
With or Without Color?: With colour
Refs?: https://m.imgur.com/a/u5cUG
What's their personality like?: Theres a description in the album!
Anything else?: Go crazy and suprise me!
Would you like a background?: Yes please!
Offer: 250?

Here you go! I hope you don't mind that I gave him a cape ;;
4oSBonl.png

Regular Style or Chibi, and what shot? (Headshot, full, bust, etc): Chibi, please!
With or Without Color?: With, please!
Refs?: X
What's their personality like?: Bubbly/Happy
Anything else?: You can draw me with or without the filter! (The ears and nose!)<3
Would you like a background?: No, thanks!
Offer: Sorry, I don't have much... does 30 TBT work?

It's fine ^^
I accept​

Regular Style or Chibi, and what shot? (Headshot, full, bust, etc): Regular; Headshot
With or Without Color?: With
Refs?: X
What's their personality like?: Shy, Kind
Anything else?: It's for a friend! <3
Would you like a background?: No
Offer: 30? (I'll be able to pay it this time!)

Sorry mate, I'm ganna have to turn you down this time ;-;​

yesss i've been waiting for this

Regular Style or Chibi, and what shot? (Headshot, full, bust, etc): chibi full-body!!
With or Without Color?: with omg yas
Refs?: here!!
What's their personality like?: mischievous but well-meaning; too perceptive for his own good; will take no nonsense from anyone whether they're a king or a commoner
Anything else?: his snowflake hairpin is a little smaller than it looks in the ref
also please don't forget his freckles haha in case they're hard to notice
Would you like a background?: transparent would be cool if you could?
Offer: 100 because i'm a broke-ass son of a biscuit who's buying from other artists currently as well i deeply apologize

Last edited:
yesss i've been waiting for this

Regular Style or Chibi, and what shot? (Headshot, full, bust, etc): chibi full-body!!
With or Without Color?: with omg yas
Refs?:
What's their personality like?: mischievous but well-meaning; too perceptive for his own good; will take no nonsense from anyone whether they're a king or a commoner
Anything else?: his snowflake hairpin is a little smaller than it looks in the ref
also please don't forget his freckles haha in case they're hard to notice
Would you like a background?: transparent would be cool if you could?
Offer: 100 because i'm a broke-ass son of a biscuit who's buying from other artists currently as well i deeply apologize

Hahaha! I'll try to live up to your expectations _:)3」∠)_
Yah I can do transparent
your link for refs didnt work?​

Regular Style or Chibi, and what shot? (Headshot, full, bust, etc): Chibi headshot!
With or Without Color?: with!
Refs?: https://sta.sh/29t0plea8h2?
What's their personality like?: Bubbly, easily excited, happy-go-lucky little Mayor. ; v;
Anything else?: uh, could I have two versions, one with a Jacob's Ladder and another with a white cap? You can use the same headshot/drawing for each and just switch the head accessory between the flower and the cap. ; v; (here are pics of her with the white cap: x x)
Would you like a background?: nop, transparent please ~
Offer: 75 tbt for each head accessory? so like 150 overall if you decide to draw two versions c:

Regular Style or Chibi, and what shot? (Headshot, full, bust, etc): Chibi headshot!
With or Without Color?: with!
Refs?: https://sta.sh/29t0plea8h2?
What's their personality like?: Bubbly, easily excited, happy-go-lucky little Mayor. ; v;
Anything else?: uh, could I have two versions, one with a Jacob's Ladder and another with a white cap? You can use the same headshot/drawing for each and just switch the head accessory between the flower and the cap. ; v; (here are pics of her with the white cap: x x)
Would you like a background?: nop, transparent please ~
Offer: 75 tbt for each head accessory? so like 150 overall if you decide to draw two versions c:
Sure! I'll do yours after I finish Absents ^^​

Back