Shop Elo's Humble Bribe Art Shopee ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ - Added Chibis

Yayyy

Which would you like? (Headshot, full, bust, etc): Avatar
With or Without Color?: With colour
Refs?: https://m.imgur.com/a/u5cUG
What's their personality like?: Theres a description in the album!
Anything else?: Go crazy and suprise me!
Would you like a background?: Yes please!
Offer: 250?

Here you go! I hope you don't mind that I gave him a cape ;;
4oSBonl.png

Regular Style or Chibi, and what shot? (Headshot, full, bust, etc): Chibi, please!
With or Without Color?: With, please!
Refs?: X
What's their personality like?: Bubbly/Happy
Anything else?: You can draw me with or without the filter! (The ears and nose!)<3
Would you like a background?: No, thanks!
Offer: Sorry, I don't have much... does 30 TBT work?

It's fine ^^
I accept​

Regular Style or Chibi, and what shot? (Headshot, full, bust, etc): Regular; Headshot
With or Without Color?: With
Refs?: X
What's their personality like?: Shy, Kind
Anything else?: It's for a friend! <3
Would you like a background?: No
Offer: 30? (I'll be able to pay it this time!)

Sorry mate, I'm ganna have to turn you down this time ;-;​

yesss i've been waiting for this

Regular Style or Chibi, and what shot? (Headshot, full, bust, etc): chibi full-body!!
With or Without Color?: with omg yas
Refs?: here!!
What's their personality like?: mischievous but well-meaning; too perceptive for his own good; will take no nonsense from anyone whether they're a king or a commoner
Anything else?: his snowflake hairpin is a little smaller than it looks in the ref
also please don't forget his freckles haha in case they're hard to notice
Would you like a background?: transparent would be cool if you could?
Offer: 100 because i'm a broke-ass son of a biscuit who's buying from other artists currently as well i deeply apologize

Last edited:
yesss i've been waiting for this

Regular Style or Chibi, and what shot? (Headshot, full, bust, etc): chibi full-body!!
With or Without Color?: with omg yas
Refs?:
What's their personality like?: mischievous but well-meaning; too perceptive for his own good; will take no nonsense from anyone whether they're a king or a commoner
Anything else?: his snowflake hairpin is a little smaller than it looks in the ref
also please don't forget his freckles haha in case they're hard to notice
Would you like a background?: transparent would be cool if you could?
Offer: 100 because i'm a broke-ass son of a biscuit who's buying from other artists currently as well i deeply apologize

Hahaha! I'll try to live up to your expectations _:)3」∠)_
Yah I can do transparent
your link for refs didnt work?​

Regular Style or Chibi, and what shot? (Headshot, full, bust, etc): Chibi headshot!
With or Without Color?: with!
Refs?: https://sta.sh/29t0plea8h2?
What's their personality like?: Bubbly, easily excited, happy-go-lucky little Mayor. ; v;
Anything else?: uh, could I have two versions, one with a Jacob's Ladder and another with a white cap? You can use the same headshot/drawing for each and just switch the head accessory between the flower and the cap. ; v; (here are pics of her with the white cap: x x)
Would you like a background?: nop, transparent please ~
Offer: 75 tbt for each head accessory? so like 150 overall if you decide to draw two versions c:

Regular Style or Chibi, and what shot? (Headshot, full, bust, etc): Chibi headshot!
With or Without Color?: with!
Refs?: https://sta.sh/29t0plea8h2?
What's their personality like?: Bubbly, easily excited, happy-go-lucky little Mayor. ; v;
Anything else?: uh, could I have two versions, one with a Jacob's Ladder and another with a white cap? You can use the same headshot/drawing for each and just switch the head accessory between the flower and the cap. ; v; (here are pics of her with the white cap: x x)
Would you like a background?: nop, transparent please ~
Offer: 75 tbt for each head accessory? so like 150 overall if you decide to draw two versions c:
Sure! I'll do yours after I finish Absents ^^​

Back