• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Auction Fauna in boxes!

Nipah

Bells
Feedback
100% (13) +
Hi there! I know that Fauna is the dreamie of many folks and she surprised me today by suddenly appearing in boxes. Instead of being sad about it I know that many of you would love her so I'm going to auction her off! She is completely original.
:cool::cool::cool:
_________
Starting Bid- 1 Million (in game bells)
Time- I'm not very strict about this so whenever.
((thanks! ^-^))

Last edited:
gah! my town is full but i'm sure I could get someone out! if not, i'll just withdraw my bid.
anyway, i'll bid 1mil (starting bid) c:

Last edited:
It looks like she is yours, are you available to pick her up? Please let me know soon.

Oh it wasn't really over, I just thought nobody else wanted her. Now it's over with your bid if nobody else posts anything higher. Are you able to get her now?

Yes I am, but I have two different towns. Would it be possible to have you pick up the bells/me drop off bells from one and then come get her with the other. A bit tedious I know and I'm sorry about that

Oh no that's fine. What's your friend code and name of the towns?

My friend code is 5000-4087-8373. The town with the bells is Stardust and the one to adopt her is Wishfall. Ill open Stardust in one minute once I get the bells out of the abd :D

Oky doky! My friend code is 1478-4728-2242 and my towns name is Charlote.

Back