7339-9283-7403
Winter Mittens
An odd question, I know :D

My favorite indoor plant is the Pothos

pothos.jpg

Idk I just like how the leafs look I guess

I also love the tiny cactuses!

round-mini-cactus.jpg tall-mini-cactus.jpg

Ooooh I love the pothos too. I also adore the bonsais and the hanging potted ivy. My mayor's house is filled with plants.

I love all of the bonsais, cacti, palms, and anything that resembles a tree. I don't know if this counts, but I love roses and carnations too!

I just love all the plants. I've always loved plants I just want all the plants in my house but I don't ever have room.

That said I think I love Morning Glories the most. They're my favorite flower after all.

I'm a crazy plant lady.

My favorite is probably the Weeping Fig.

The Fan Palm, Lady Palm, Pachira, and Pothos are pretty nice too. If you count it, as moridb doesn't seem to, I'm also a fan of the Poinsettia.

I like the pachira and bonsais! They give an exotic feel to my house.

I'm not sure on which plant is my favourite, but I do know that I have way too many in my mayor's house XD

I really like the morning glory because of the flowers being my favourite colour. I also like another one... I can't remember what it's called, but in game it looks like a small round white pot with red flowers in it. I think that one looks nice, too.

Oh what are they called! The little white bell looking flowers that kind of look like Jacob's Ladders but there's more of them

I love plants too. I think they really soften the look of a room. I usually try and squeeze in a pothos somewhere. That plant was supposed to add to your luck in WW so I am trained to do that. I don't know if that is still the case in NL.

Back