• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

North America Trading Series 1/2 for S2 Cards ♦ NEED KK and Ankha!

Hey there! I have Moose and Alfonso, and I'm interested in trading for your Lionel and Vladimir.
PM'd.

Ah, I was excited to see you have Blanca, but I only have one card (Charlise) you want o n o
I'm sorry. :c Since I still need quite a few, I'm holding steady on two regulars for one special.

If you still need them, I have Hopper and Gwen and would love to trade them for your Katie. lmk!
PM'd.

Hello, saccharine!

I would like to suggest the following trade (four cards from each of us):

From saccharine to Candy83:
066 Gruff
107 Katie
139 Blaire
197 Kid Cat​

From Candy83 to saccharine:
125 Gwen
148 Whitney
157 Moose
186 Charlise​
Just from the other offers and cards I'm getting, I can do the following:
My Gruff and Blaire for your Whitney and Charlise?

I'm good with this trade!

PM'd.

I'm sorry. :c Since I still need quite a few, I'm holding steady on two regulars for one special.

PM'd.

Just from the other offers and cards I'm getting, I can do the following:
My Gruff and Blaire for your Whitney and Charlise?

Hello, saccharine!

I sent you a PM.

I'm good with this.

To review:

From saccharine to Candy83:
066 Gruff
139 Blaire​

From Candy83 to saccharine:
148 Whitney
186 Charlise​

Thank you!

?Candy83

Caught up on my queue of cards that I needed to mail.

Also updated my list, if I've been keeping track correctly, I should only need four more cards!

Hi! I have #101 K.K. that I can trade you for Poncho and Kid Cat. PM me if you're interested. :]

Back