Fallout 4 (Who's excited?)

ChaoticSmiles

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Winter Mittens
Is anyone else excited as much as me?

I've been a huge fan of the fallout series, and I'm currently playing bout Fallout:New Vegas, and Fallout 3. Is anyone as excited for the new upcoming Fallout as much as me? What are you looking forward to?

Huge fan? Have you played Fallout 1 and 2? Excellent games. I'm not at all excited because well, bethesda but I do hope this means Obsidian gets another Fallout game to work on.

I'm currently in the middle of a Fallout gaming marathon in preparation for Fallout 4!
I've beaten 1 and 2, now going through Brotherhood of Steel, then 3 and New Vegas.

I did the exact same thing when Batman: Arkham Knight was released.

I'm currently in the middle of a Fallout gaming marathon in preparation for Fallout 4!
I've beaten 1 and 2, now going through Brotherhood of Steel, then 3 and New Vegas.

As in Fallout Tactics: BoS for PC?
Or as in the PS2/Xbox spin-off Fallout: BoS that nobody except me and my sister seemed to even care/notice exists?
I mean they're both non-canon, just seems weird to skip the fairly well-loved Tactics to go to a console one that was notoriously, uh, poorly received.

And yes. Too many hype.

10440995_940281999352067_6738804356990462679_n.jpg

I was "patient" and jumped on pre-order sales for the base game and the season pass already -- paid less than $60 for both. So hype.

*freaking out uncontrollably*

Oh wait I don't have a system to play it nor can I afford one.

Oh well. I just bought fallout 3 for the first time a while back and I can get new vegas later. Once I move in with my girlfriend in the next couple of years I'll play the ever loving crap out of it when I can!

I am so glad I built my own PC this year.

I'm ready for this game and hope it's better than NV.

I am so glad I built my own PC this year.

I'm ready for this game and hope it's better than NV.

im sorry but topping NV will be impossible

Nah hopefully it will be better than NV; topping the best game in the whole series will be difficult, but I'm sure Bethesda can do it! Right now I'm trying to get all the Xbox achievements for New Vegas and I'm nearly there, I only need a few more achievements.

I couldn't stand NV. Maybe it's because I'm not into the southwest. I don't like the desert. Couldn't get into the characters.

I only liked FO3 more because I live in the area=

I couldn't stand NV. Maybe it's because I'm not into the southwest. I don't like the desert. Couldn't get into the characters.

I only liked FO3 more because I live in the area=

That's because patrolling the Mojave will make you wish for a nuclear winter.

Fallout 3 is my favorite in the series, but I think that NV is the best. I found the characters and factions to be much more interesting than Fallout 3's; I didn't like that the D.C. BoS chapter were goody "wasteland savior" types because that's not really their original premise. It didn't really make much sense to me as to why the Enclave is on the east coast (considering the destruction of the Enclave Oil Rig in FO2) and I felt that there was no real connection with your dad. NV's ending with the battle of Hoover Dam felt more rewarding than F3's "kill yourself" ending imo, and don't even get me started on Old World Blues!

That's because patrolling the Mojave will make you wish for a nuclear winter.

can you not omfg

Fallout 3 is my favorite in the series, but I think that NV is the best. I found the characters and factions to be much more interesting than Fallout 3's; I didn't like that the D.C. BoS chapter were goody "wasteland savior" types because that's not really their original premise. It didn't really make much sense to me as to why the Enclave is on the east coast (considering the destruction of the Enclave Oil Rig in FO2) and I felt that there was no real connection with your dad. NV's ending with the battle of Hoover Dam felt more rewarding than F3's "kill yourself" ending imo, and don't even get me started on Old World Blues!

I mean, the biggest question is how did John Henry Eden know when Richardson was killed so that he would know when to contact the Enclave?

I'll give credit for Hoover Dam where you get to basically debate the enemy so you can win.

I did like the Followers of the Apocalypse though.

I preordered fallout 4 . but i do see some hate towards it : people are complaining about how cartoonish the graphics look *facepalm* .. people.... you do NOT play a game for the graphics... this is why nintendo is so underrated, because they don't have 'good graphics' .. would you rather have a super addicting game with kinda weird graphics... or have a bad game with good graphics , like really .. the game industry is all about the graphics these days.

ive pre-ordered it B)
super excited, esp since the gamestop i got it at is throwing a pretty cool sounding midnight release
i heard some hate about the house building part being "too much" and what??? that sounds so great.

I have it preordered for xbox one, along with the strategy guide. Gonna pick it up wednesday after my final exam.

So much hype.

I'll wake up at 4AM on Tuesday for work. I will start the game downloading.

I will come home. It will be ready.

Any ideas what exactly the Season Pass gets you?
I know all future DLC, but is there any hints on what this DLC will be yet? I'd like to know before I drop the dosh on the Season Pass.

i preordered f4 and bought the season pass because i hate myself

except now i regret preordering it bc i wanted to kill myself but the game doesnt come out for a week and im honestly too stubborn to kill myself before playing it coz i spent too much money on that **** so i postponed my suicide date coz, i want to have a dog bff

Back