• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Fallout 4 (Who's excited?)

spoilers eh

earlier today I got the robot detective and killed kellogg - honestly a really great quest that I thoroughly enjoyed. I have about 6 and 1/2 hours in. I'm not sure how much I should or shouldn't stick around and do random quests. I'm always low on stimpaks and I wanna learn how to make better armor. Also, ammo is really scarce Fallout 4 compared to others, dang

ohh okay im pc and i didnt know that lmao i was like wtf

omg i love piper.. i think i wanna romance her *_*

and yeah... the molerats are kinda terrifying. i feel like all the monsters are even more stronger than before, but that might be because i havent played in a long time. everything feels a lot stronger to me than they were in past games

also i want to add cool **** to my sword but i have to be level 16 >_>

I think Mirelurks are a little easier to kill, but they've always been a ***** no matter what gun or melee weapon I use

What can you add to your sword? I might get one depending on what the modifications are.

Found a quest that needed me to go USAF Satellite Station Olivia, so I did. Killed two Legendary Radroaches behind the locked doors. Preston basically one hit KO'd them.

Last edited:
Did anyone else go back to Vault 111 and grab the Cryolator? Normally you need master lockpicking skills to open it, but Dogmeat can open it either by search for items in the vicinity of the Cryolator, or if that doesn't work you can get Dogmeat to picklock the Cryolator container and open it. Not even kidding, he seriously picklocked it for me since the other method didn't work, but I had to spam the button.

I think Mirelurks are a little easier to kill, but they've always been a ***** no matter what gun or melee weapon I use

What can you add to your sword? I might get one depending on what the modifications are.

Found a quest that needed me to go USAF Satellite Station Olivia, so I did. Killed two Legendary Radroaches behind the locked doors. Preston basically one hit KO'd them.

I think you can add some cool spikes and ****, I don't remember the mods at the top of my head. I think it's about 26 dmg with the weakest modification, I don't think that's good, but tbh I just kinda wanna walk around swinging a sword.

Also... I ran into a yuo gaui.

But I also had two legendary mongrels trying to ****ing kill me at the same time.

I had no stimpaks, low on ammo, and all I could use was the sword. God I was basically running around and hoping for either Valentine or Dogmeat to take out one of the mongrels so I could not get mauled to death...

but then I ran into some wasp nest or something, idk ****ty bugs started stinging me and then I couldn't see and the yao gaui was about to kill me.

Eventually I was like **** it and took them out thankfully, but oh my god.

Also I need some help with the "Reunion" Quest..

Where is the ****ing door into fort hagen i killed all the turrets but i cant find it

also is koggler or whatever the hell his name is hard? i might go back and stock up on supplies before i take him on but.. i need answers..and retribution!

also idk how i took this screenshot but im laughing
yYIiXzV.jpg

Last edited:
F4:
Pros:
Graphics, Oh my god.
Better GUNPLAY.
Companions with there likes/dislikes about the sole survivor is a cool feature. It makes the relationship with you're companions better as than the last 2 Fallout Games.
Choices impact the story. (Like always.)
and more.

Cons:
I hate it now you play as a full adult now. I know it's apart of the story, But in Fallout New Vegas. I liked how you could pick you're own age in the custom character editor. Plus, I like playing as younger characters. (I'm guessing the sole survivor is in his/her early or mid 30s.)

Does not feel like a fallout game, For me. The color scheme is finally changed but I liked the older ones. It was gritty as nukes launched everywhere in the world. In F4, It doesn't look right to me.

The story beyond out, Is stupid. I liked F3 and F:NV's story better. Hopefully the DLCs will have better stories.

The PC version is just....Bethesda, You have been working on PCs since like The Elder Scrolls came out. (I think. I'm not that much of a Elder Scrolls fan.) The pc ver has a terrible UI and others. I only will buy F4 for pc for the mods. And probably I wouldn't because of the mods being on consoles now.

The game is buggy, Really buggy. One time I flung out of a building falling to my death.

I really, REALLY, wished that Fallout 4 would have a long hair custom. I guess that's why there's a mod for hairs and stuff.

The sole survivor's voice really disappointed me. I prefer our characters silent, As I liked to roleplay and stuff.

The new talking interface is just....I want the old one back.

What happened to the karma system and how it affected people's opinions about you.

there's more where that came from. But I won't discuss.

Honestly, Fallout 4 is great game. But there's things I missed from F3 and F:NV. A scale of 1 out of 10. 7/10.

Phew, I think I might start a flame war.

where is diamond city im stuck building at red rocket 25+ hours

Last edited:
F4:
Pros:
Graphics, Oh my god.
Better GUNPLAY.
Companions with there likes/dislikes about the sole survivor is a cool feature. It makes the relationship with you're companions better as than the last 2 Fallout Games.
Choices impact the story. (Like always.)
and more.

Cons:
I hate it now you play as a full adult now. I know it's apart of the story, But in Fallout New Vegas. I liked how you could pick you're own age in the custom character editor. Plus, I like playing as younger characters. (I'm guessing the sole survivor is in his/her early or mid 30s.)

Does not feel like a fallout game, For me. The color scheme is finally changed but I liked the older ones. It was gritty as nukes launched everywhere in the world. In F4, It doesn't look right to me.

The story beyond out, Is stupid. I liked F3 and F:NV's story better. Hopefully the DLCs will have better stories.

The PC version is just....Bethesda, You have been working on PCs since like The Elder Scrolls came out. (I think. I'm not that much of a Elder Scrolls fan.) The pc ver has a terrible UI and others. I only will buy F4 for pc for the mods. And probably I wouldn't because of the mods being on consoles now.

The game is buggy, Really buggy. One time I flung out of a building falling to my death.

I really, REALLY, wished that Fallout 4 would have a long hair custom. I guess that's why there's a mod for hairs and stuff.

The sole survivor's voice really disappointed me. I prefer our characters silent, As I liked to roleplay and stuff.

The new talking interface is just....I want the old one back.

What happened to the karma system and how it affected people's opinions about you.

there's more where that came from. But I won't discuss.

Honestly, Fallout 4 is great game. But there's things I missed from F3 and F:NV. A scale of 1 out of 10. 7/10.

Phew, I think I might start a flame war.

The one most annoying issue I have is the lack of a scroll button in the inventory, so I have to scroll with my mouse. Very annoying.

I have not experienced major bugs. Mostly graphical stuff.

There's a mod to get the old talking interface back so it says exactly what your character will say on the interface.

The mods that'll be on consoles have to be approved by Bethesda I think

im stuck in kelloggs memories and i keep clicking the tv to get out but nothing is happening
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Last edited:
im stuck in kelloggs memories and i keep clicking the tv to get out but nothing is happening
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

That's weird. I didn't even know you had to exit through the TV at first so I went all the way back to the beginning of the memory chain only to find it was a dead end. When I came back and clicked the TV it worked.

mfw fallout 4 is so buggy
mfw i finally got out of that quest, then did curie's quest
mfw i cant even advance the quest without using cheats

My primary complaint is that I can't romance Nick Valentine. The guy's surname is VALENTINE, and he's not a love interest?

When I die, I want Bethesda to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.

My primary complaint is that I can't romance Nick Valentine. The guy's surname is VALENTINE, and he's not a love interest?

Lol, I can't say I'm disappointed that he's not, but I was expecting him to be. Especially given that two of the other Synth companions are.

So I'm 120+ hours in now. I haven't "beaten" it yet, but I am finally nearing end-game.. and by that I mean "I stopped doing the main quest to do more side stuff and explore some more."

And I officially have a complaint:
Why can't I stim Curie after her side quest?!

I'll try not to spoil :v but you would think that she could use stimpacks now. And besides, her name is Curie. She gives you stimpacks! Why can't she be instructed to at least use one on herself?

When I die, I want Bethesda to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.

his love is to his work!
and maybe that secretary ellie perkins... i can take care of that problem for him tho!!!!!~

I'm just over here waiting for the next ES... Come on Bethesda!
Me trying to Fallout:
oIM3hWZ.jpg

I've spent the majority of the game making my settlement pretty and listening to Diamond City Radio.

Back