• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How long did you stalk TBT before joining?

cornimer

grab acorns 'til you're delirious
Bells
Island
Crayola
Pink Balloon
Green Balloon
Pink Balloon
Green Balloon
Pink Balloon
Space Whale Plush
Splat Easter Egg
Green Fair Pinwheel
Kaleidoclover
Flower Glow Wand
For how long before you joined TBT did you browse through everyone's posts? Or did you stalk TBT at all?

I probably stalked this site for about a year and a half, not intensely but everyone once in a while I would come on, see what people were talking about and debate on whether I should join or not. :p

Last edited:
I came onto the site a couple of times for like...a minute... xD
Then one day I just decided to join ^.^
glad I did - it's awesome here

I had owned the game for five months and I was fascinated by the concept of trading and dreamies. Thus, 'MayorAvalon' was born. I changed it a lot since then lmao

I just made an account right away. I don't see the point in stalking when you could just see what it's like to be a member.

I was a jvgs member, but after the acnl section got shut down we had to find a replacement. acc and tbt were suggested, I didn't like the look of acc much and the site felt dead so I took a quick look at this one and instantly joined. I still miss that live chat

Like a few months, I created my account, but I never posted anything. I came back later though

I had owned the game for five months and I was fascinated by the concept of trading and dreamies. Thus, 'MayorAvalon' was born. I changed it a lot since then lmao

Yeah, what pushed me to join was that one of my dreamies was in my campsite but my town was full so I got really mad and decided to join to try to find them. XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just made an account right away. I don't see the point in stalking when you could just see what it's like to be a member.

What kept me from joining was that I knew I would waste too much time on it. But in the end I was like ehhhh whatever. XD

No stalking; registered immediately. I was specifically searching for an active ACNL community as the game was due to come out in Europe three days later.

nothing? i'd heard avout it on tumblr and ppl were saying thst there were loads of drama so i didnt check it out for a while. thenone day i just made an account, lol. nothing more than that

I didn't look at the forum at all before joining. If I had I probably wouldn't have joined lmao

I was a jvgs member, but after the acnl section got shut down we had to find a replacement. acc and tbt were suggested, I didn't like the look of acc much and the site felt dead so I took a quick look at this one and instantly joined. I still miss that live chat

I was also a JVGS member :3 ,I really miss it aswell ;-;, I joint here way before that though, and I dont think i stalked the fourms at all.

Like what, um 0 seconds? I just opened up the site and registered, because I was referred about it by someone.

I gave it a lookover to see if it's a decent community that's active before I joined. It took me like a few seconds of browsing before deciding, yes, I'll join. xP

Back