Flower Glow Wand
Tasty Cake
Heart Glow Wand
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Who would you say is your closest friend on this site?

Personally, I don't have one...

Lonely,
I'm Mr Lonely,
I have nobody,
For my oooooooooowwwwwwnnnnnnnnn....

But I have no idea if someone considered me their closest friend.

Kinda hard to choose,

Number 1's would probably be Miharu, Lizzy541, and Aesthetic
(unless u guys hate me then idk)

But my other biffles are:

Carfax, Piichinu, u w u, Pokemanz, Naekoya, WonderK, HappinessDelight, Duckyluv, Mango, Dreamy Luigi, sucre, call me daniel, Aerate, Lixx, Lethallulu, and a lot more i cant remember..
Mainly cuz i have them all on skype and we talk daily

Ryu left the forums last week, do I don't really have one anymore....

I suppose miharu and I are friends, but alloy of my actually Tbt friends are inactive now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

so, alot

I'd say riummi, Call me Daniel, and Kazuto (currently inactive, OTL)

I talk to them a lot and really enjoy having conversations with them!
Plus, they are very kind and funny people!

Dorian has recently been super kind and helpful and funny to hang out with in game! :D

Aestivate and Toddishott both seem like really cool people too, wish I interacted with them more lol!

Chibi.Hoshi, Peachi, BlueCheeseMonkey, SupahCow090 and Twilight, I mainly talk to them out of TBT though lol

Last edited:
Esphas and piichinu are definitely the closest

Then there's Jacob_lawall and Dreamy Luigi but they're either kinda inactive or I don't know them as well as the true bffles uwu

AHAHA //when u cant even get a best friend online :^)

I guess closest friend would be Hatori , since I talk to her the most xD about weird stuff o.e

Last edited:
It would be Aerate. I talk to him almost everyday and we watch Breaking Bad together. :) He's super nice to me. :blush:

i dunno if he feels the same //cri

Last edited:
8a7jfuq.png

I don't really have a best friend on here, lol. Mainly because I'm inactive / lurking most of the time.

Closest friend on here would have to be okaimii. She's passionate, she's really fun, and spending time with her is pretty much one of the most amazing things I do during my day. Man I love her so much.

I got a lot of other close friends too. There's Athera, Esphas, Jacob, koaluna, Kyoko, Moko, MissLily123, Naekoya, pandapples(yay for league team <3), sock and riummi.

i dunno if he feels the same //cri
Oh trust me he does. Don't worry about that xD

My best friends have to be Lee-Chan, Aerate, Wholockian, Moko, Blu Rose and Bug. Obviously my boyfriend Amason126, too, but that goes without saying.

Closest friend on here would have to be okaimii. She's passionate, she's really fun, and spending time with her is pretty much one of the most amazing things I do during my day. Man I love her so much.

I got a lot of other close friends too. There's Athera, Esphas, Jacob, koaluna, Kyoko, Moko, MissLily123, Naekoya, pandapples(yay for league team <3), sock and riummi.

Yay I am someone's best friend :') I have many, but not sure if they like me XD Lucanosa, Aerate, Hatori, Call Me Daniel, Sucre, Jetix and a few others. Words can't describe how wonderful they are.

Back