• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Free Time!

Just an fyi, this is your 6th thread today that I know of...

I mainly play games and watch anime. In the fall I do a good amount of walking because the weather is really nice.

Anime, music, look up stuff, and rarely nowadays but sometimes, play a game. xD

Depends on the day, weather, etc...

I really like to go out and hike in nature or go on long walks around the city with my dog and my camera, this I can do forever. Or if I'm feeling outgoing hang out with friends at a caf? or go to the movies, or go out to bars if it's night time (not much of a clubbing person). I also go to extra kickboxing practices when I have time sometimes and need to burn off some pent up energy.

If I'm feeling more indoorsy then I love to settle down with a pile of comics or a book, read in bed with a warm drink and my two cats. Or I'll binge watch movies or tv shows I've had on my list for a while, maybe even invite someone over for a movie marathon... Or just browse online and watch youtube and stuff, or play a videogame. I also really like to play board games lol but hardly anyone I know shares this hobby so I don't get to play them that often.

Last edited:
drawing
gfx designing
watch anime
watch youtube vids
stalk people on instagram
write anime fanfics & vocaloid translyrics

sleep, eat while watching a random video or article, play video games, chat or plan a gathering or something with firends

Last edited:
I'll spend way too much on Tumblr just scrolling. x3
Either that or reading fanfics, reading various articles online, playing my 3DS, Skyping friends or writing.

but yeah listening to music, reading and watching movies are p much my hobbies otherwise

What is this 'free time' you speak of?

Jk usually watch anime or YouTube, eat snacks/cook, video games,!just chill on the forum, and maybe take a Nap if I have time

Draw, play video games and listening to video game music while hanging around on here.

...I'm actually doing that last one right now XD

Aaahh, depends on what I feel like doing. Usually I end up browsing the Flight Rising forums and refreshing Tumblr every three minutes but I also like to write, sing, play video games, and chat with my friends on Skype calls. Also I love shopping; I usually find myself browsing Amazon when I get bored aswell.

Back