• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Closest TBT Member to You

I do :)

I live pretty close to Lixx, Alby-Kun, lethallulu, gamzee, Call me daniel, and Misslily (Philadelphia-New York Area)

Hopefully we can all meet up one day ;)

Would I be close to you guys? I seem to be the only one from New Jersey here. xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

I used to live in Ontario, but I now live in New Jersey and I know FelicityShadow lives in New Jersey too (only because it's on their profile hehe) :p

Ooops just saw this. Nevermind I found another fellow New Jer...sian? Nice stalking skills! :p ;)

There's a good part in Richmond?

I say that cause whenever I'm watching the news and all I hear is shootings and people getting beat up at Richmond BART.

Yup DEFINITELY a good part otherwise I wouldn't live here haha, fairly off the bad area for sure : )

p.s. I live in a cushy condo in a somewhat fancier area for better living whoot^^

Last edited:
Someone made a thread like a year ago asking if anyone lived in Hawaii and there were three people besides me, but I don't remember who they all were and idk if they still hang around so

Sydneyyy
Only people I know of are Jake, RainCrossing and HibariTheCarnivore..

OH MY GOSH THERE ARE ACTUALLY PEOPLE FROM THE UK HERE?! Right, we need to all meet up.

The closest to me is Bug, she lives 7 doors down from me xD

Apparently Mr. L lived in Saint John which is a city away from me in New Brunswick, Canada. Aside from that closest is probably Alice and River from Nova Scotia and then anyone who lives in Quebec / Montreal.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Or Maine I guess but no one lives in Maine

Apparently lizzy541's ex-boyfriend lives close to me, if that counts

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hold on we talkin Ohio? I live there

I live in California, Central valley Area. ^^ I don't know anyone who lives near me sadly.

Back