Post a screenshot of your desktop

A few games, but not as many as usual. I mainly use this PC for Premiere and Photoshop nowadays. Also, a Scott Pilgrim wallpaper for good measure.

I approve of your wallpaper. Scott Pilgrim is life!
I met Bryan Lee O'Malley last year and took a really bad selfie with him. :D

I dislike desktop shortcuts greatly.

hfIm6sN.jpg

Here's mine!
I'm not really a fan of desktop shortcuts when there becomes too many of them. It always ends up looking messy. S:

3211f65e9ce4243498861bc172e465db.jpg

How is the former? I dual boot Windows XP and 10 on my PC though I pretty much just use the latter; XP is just something I installed just in case anything goes wrong with 10 and I need to reinstall Windows or mess around with settings or something.

Elementary is great! Obviously the installation process isn't always 100% user friendly, and elementary has quite a few bugs still, but I have mine working very smoothly. I suggest GNU/Linux to most people I know although not all programs that are available on Windows are available on Linux. There are usually great alternatives though.

Here's my current one! I have a habit of changing the background from time to time, but I need to work on the newest one I want to use (I like to take anime images and make my own desktop wallpapers out of them). This one is just a little cleaned up from the original image with a couple color adjustments since it was large enough.

...and, yes, my monitor is kinda square-ish. It's extremely old, and I have no idea how it is even still working.

BackgroundScreenshot.jpg

Last edited:
Its nothing really special but I'll post anyway.
No, I'm not sure why I have a folder named "spaget" and I have Tux Paint for.. reasons..

4pCLUby.png

Screen%20Shot%202015-10-13%20at%207.29.29%20PM_zpsdfkuo6jz.png

Definitely needs some tidying but I'm lazy and it doesn't bother me too much.
Don't freak out, "untitled folder" is just full of music I downloaded and never renamed the folder lol

i love these threads bc they inspire me to make my desktop go from this
59aa6b20dd.png

to this

f615c9b5c4.png

i-its beautiful...

If you think yours is cluttered bam!-

ZCsUNiA.png

Loving my new wallpaper from derezzed though^__^ Also yeahhhh gonna go through what I don't need haha xD

Last edited:
I fixed my desktop a bit since the last time, it's still a hot mess though and it'll get back to how it was I assure you. it's kind of organized now which makes me happy ;u;

Last edited:
Back