• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Post a screenshot of your desktop

A few games, but not as many as usual. I mainly use this PC for Premiere and Photoshop nowadays. Also, a Scott Pilgrim wallpaper for good measure.

I approve of your wallpaper. Scott Pilgrim is life!
I met Bryan Lee O'Malley last year and took a really bad selfie with him. :D

I dislike desktop shortcuts greatly.

hfIm6sN.jpg

Here's mine!
I'm not really a fan of desktop shortcuts when there becomes too many of them. It always ends up looking messy. S:

3211f65e9ce4243498861bc172e465db.jpg

How is the former? I dual boot Windows XP and 10 on my PC though I pretty much just use the latter; XP is just something I installed just in case anything goes wrong with 10 and I need to reinstall Windows or mess around with settings or something.

Elementary is great! Obviously the installation process isn't always 100% user friendly, and elementary has quite a few bugs still, but I have mine working very smoothly. I suggest GNU/Linux to most people I know although not all programs that are available on Windows are available on Linux. There are usually great alternatives though.

Here's my current one! I have a habit of changing the background from time to time, but I need to work on the newest one I want to use (I like to take anime images and make my own desktop wallpapers out of them). This one is just a little cleaned up from the original image with a couple color adjustments since it was large enough.

...and, yes, my monitor is kinda square-ish. It's extremely old, and I have no idea how it is even still working.

BackgroundScreenshot.jpg

Last edited:
Its nothing really special but I'll post anyway.
No, I'm not sure why I have a folder named "spaget" and I have Tux Paint for.. reasons..

4pCLUby.png

Screen%20Shot%202015-10-13%20at%207.29.29%20PM_zpsdfkuo6jz.png

Definitely needs some tidying but I'm lazy and it doesn't bother me too much.
Don't freak out, "untitled folder" is just full of music I downloaded and never renamed the folder lol

i love these threads bc they inspire me to make my desktop go from this
59aa6b20dd.png

to this

f615c9b5c4.png

i-its beautiful...

If you think yours is cluttered bam!-

ZCsUNiA.png

Loving my new wallpaper from derezzed though^__^ Also yeahhhh gonna go through what I don't need haha xD

Last edited:
I fixed my desktop a bit since the last time, it's still a hot mess though and it'll get back to how it was I assure you. it's kind of organized now which makes me happy ;u;

Last edited:
Back