• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Post a screenshot of your desktop

Capture.jpg

Not going to lie.. I cleaned it up before taking this

probably the ugliest desktop ever lmao

i need to make this prettier...

lol_by_chouo-dbwki6o.png

uo51OBb.png

i don't like having loads of icons everywhere so i keep the rest of the stuff in the folder next to the bin. (i changed the icon of it because folder icons are too yellow and it looked ugly lmao)

photo

i don't like having loads of icons everywhere so i keep the rest of the stuff in the folder next to the bin. (i changed the icon of it because folder icons are too yellow and it looked ugly lmao)

This is actually a very beautiful desktop.

Desktop Photo.jpg

Here is my desktop. :)
152kmyw.png

It's a screenshot from How to Train Your Dragon 2. :) When I get my puppy he will be my desktop. :D

This is my desktop:
desktop.jpg
It has all the essentials... Chrome, Project 64, Toad's Tool 64, Dolphin, Kodi, Microsoft Office Word, Windows Paint. Can't have a Windows desktop without a shortcut to Paint! :lemon:
Plus that background picture is timeless. Sure, having a N64 logo wallpaper is nice, but a picture of Mario with rabbit ears punching a plane with a fat Wario in it is just too good.

This is mine

Attachments

• desktopboi.jpg
    desktopboi.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
I used to love these kind of threads when I changed the theme and background on a daily basis. This background has been around for probably 2 years, maybe more. I do enjoy looking at it though!
desktop.jpg

It was only by looking at this thread I realized I needed to clean up my desktop. Thanks lol. It's super cluttered and I just save stuff randomly on the desktop when I don't want to search through my downloads or documents folder.
my_desktop_by_demquas-dby5kf1.png
Half of the stuff on there I don't even touch lmao.

Back