• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Name change

Healer

☠ Out of mana ☠
Bells
Jingle Christmas Doll
Winter Mittens
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Tasty Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Hello, is it possible that if you wish to change your name, and someone already has it but has been inactive for a fair amount of years, can you claim it?

Hello, is it possible that if you wish to change your name, and someone already has it but has been inactive for a fair amount of years, can you claim it?

Yes, if you can contact the mods about it. I have a friend who did that c:

Thank you all for your help. I don't want to bother mods too much, so is there someone in particular who would be best to contact? (Out of the mods I mean.)

Although we have at some points in the past, our policy is generally not to now for the vast majority of cases. Mostly for that reason of inconsistency. We might offer it as a feature or something in the future with a pre-set criteria though. (x posts or x years since activity kinda thing)

Back