Ruby
Pumpkin Cupcake
October Birthstone (Opal)
Apple (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (21) +
Welcome to Grumble Cycling!

••• READ EVERYTHING •••
NEW RULES MAKE SURE YOU READ! NO MORE LURKING!
Thanks.

I'm on Eastern Time
click above to know what time it is right now to me

I am almost always available to trade villagers from 5pm to 9pm daily.​

You may reserve any villager that is not already reserved by sending the TBT required to reserve. Posting does not guarantee a reserve. If I get multiple reserves for the same villager, then I will refund all but the first.

There is no lurking in this cycling town. If a villager is not reserved I will either try to sell it, or I will void. There's no guarantee of a villager being auctioned or sold. The only way to guarantee is to reserve.

No reservations on T5 villagers! If a T5 is your dreamie, PM me and I may or may not place them on reserve for you. It's at my own discretion and usually will have something to do with your wifi rating, demeanor, and whether I'm in a good mood.

The "hold for reserved" means you have that long to PM me back and set up a pick up time. I will give extra time to pick the villager up (within reason) if you need it as long as you PM me back within the allowed time.

Tier One
Reserve for: 40 TBT
At boxes: 160 TBT
Hold for reserved: 24 hours
Tier Two
Reserve for: 30 TBT
At boxes: 120 TBT
Hold for reserved: 16 hours
Tier Three
Reserve for: 15 TBT
At boxes: 60 TBT
Hold for reserved: 12 hours

Tier Four
Reserve for: 5 TBT
At boxes: 20 TBT
Hold for reserved: 8 hours
Tier Five
Price: FREE
Reserve for: read "before boxes"

If reserved: I will PM the person who's reserved the villager. If their inbox is full, I will leave a wall notification. They have a hold time determined by the villager's tier (above). They have that long after the PM is sent to reply and set up a meeting time. I will allow extra time (within reason) to pick up the villager as long as you respond within the allowed time.

If not reserved: I will decide whether to void, auction, or sell the villager. Tier doesn't matter. If it's not my own dreamie, and nobody else expressed interest in the villager, then it may be voided.

Should be original unless otherwise stated
Oldest to newest

reserved boxes

Rodney :: T5 :: **unoriginal**
Tammy :: T4
Ruby :: T3
Poppy :: T2
O'Hare :: T3
Tangy :: T3
Antonio :: T5
Chief :: T1 :: CLICK FOR AUCTION THREAD
Beau :: T1
adopted [color=#7777777]voided[/color]

Whitney
[color=#7777777]Lopez[/color]
[color=#7777777]Del[/color]
[color=#7777777]Rosie[/color]
[color=#7777777]Drift[/color]
Erik
[color=#7777777]Kabuki[/color]
[color=#7777777]Annalisa[/color]
Julian
[color=#7777777]Tiffany[/color]
[color=#7777777]Lyman[/color]
Sprinkle
[color=#7777777]Gruff[/color]
[color=#7777777]Greta[/color]
[color=#7777777]Sydney[/color]
[color=#7777777]Twiggy[/color]
[color=#7777777]Mint[/color]
[color=#7777777]Bettina[/color]
[color=#7777777]Tucker[/color]
[color=#7777777]Roscoe[/color]
[color=#7777777]Curlos[/color]
Maple
[color=#7777777]Harry[/color]
Teddy
[color=#7777777]Al[/color]
Kiki
Penelope
[color=#7777777]Doc[/color]
Merengue
Skye
Camofrog
Ankha
Muffy
[color=#7777777]Biff[/color]
[color=#7777777]Ava[/color]

Last edited:
Bumping and saying Skye's moved in. I'm just sitting here watching Netflix and cycling! :D

Oh I may be getting her from someone else! I'll let you know if I do so you can take me off the list :)
Thanks!

I'll appreciate that. :) No matter either way--all lurkers have equal chances in the way I'm planning on running things--that way people don't have to worry about coming back when they got the villager elsewhere, and I don't have to worry about tracking who lurked first. I feel like that would easily get overwhelming to me.

Thank you! So would it be 10 tbt in total then?

Oh I should definitely clarify that on the main post. The cost to reserve is deducted from the total price. So it's just the 5! :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Muffy is in boxes~
Lurkers have until 10pm Eastern to pay.
I will post then.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oranje, I got the TBT and you're listed as reserved! :D I'll give you 24 hours once she's in boxes.

Would I be able to buy Muffy or do lurkers have priority?

Lurkers have priority until 10pm eastern. Sorry. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

mcwhyte... Yup! She's yours. The other lurker hasn't replied yet. Please send 175 TBT. Should I add the friend code in your profile?

Last edited:
Ok! And you can add the FC on my profile. Let me know when you have and I'll open the gates! :D

Back