• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Share Your Entries! (Spooktacular 2015 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Bells
Switch
4135-9919-0984
Spring Sakura
Zipper Sakura
Red Pikmin Easter Egg
Zipper Sakura
Spring Sakura
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
Disco Ball Easter Egg
While you must post your entry in the official Submissions boards in order to enter the contests, you can also post your entries in this thread if you wish to share them with everyone!

Keep in mind that it's your choice if you wish to use this thread or not and remember that this does not count as an official entry. You must submit through the official Submission boards to actually enter the contests.

I made my collectable!

G3OmeBL.png

While I havent offically submitted my design, this is what I came up with, I need to change the outline and probably remove the sparkles if is to much xD
kFQEV.jpg

kFQGH.png

This is one of my possible Entries I suppose
lollipop white 2 shine.pnglollipop light collectible.png
Going to keep doing different ideas throughout the week to see which ones i like most at the end :)

Last edited:
My second Idea :)

iaInZCs.png

0EeSwgf.png
0EeSwgf.png
0EeSwgf.png

After all, you shouldn't enter the Woods without your axe :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Made my collectable, but after seeing these entries, I might be seeing my chances starting to dwindle :)

I submitted my final entry of a witch's cauldron :D
simple work but still fun ;-;~
kGHuI.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back