• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

disney tsum tsum plush?

hm, the christmas ones are cute, but only found them as a set so far.. will they be sold separately soon?

Last edited:
No, but you can get last year's at Target if you really want Christmas ones.
no target here.. oh well
that's a bummer. 40€ is really too much since i don't need all, only 2-3 for presents.. anyway..

Last edited:
I haven't bought anymore plushies since my last post, I still want to get all the Winnie the Pooh ones though. I did end up ordering a Minnie Mouse Tsum Tsum Jumper to wear for our work Christmas party, it's Disney themed and costumes are expensive so I thought the jumper would do, hey at least it is Disney! I'd been eyeing it up for a while so it gave me an excuse to get it :p I wish they had more Tsum Tsum themed clothes...

yp8IFiV.jpg

Tangled hype!
fKh3yNi.jpg

Year of the Monkey
yJCvta6.jpg

Guardians of the Galaxy
dGJONE0.jpg

Valentine Minnie

Ahh thank you Mariah! I love the slightly more retro black and white look of the Valentine Minnie
Seeing the Tangled ones now as a physical tsumtsum is so strange to me, since it's been on the mobile game forever LOL

I don't think there are any Hercules tsum tsums, are there? I would LOVE a Megara one. *_*

They're cute as hell, but I ain't trying to get into them.
Was super close to buying a Baymax one the last time I was at Disneyland though haha.

They're super cute but I find them expensive... Plus, I really think that the 'Tsum Tsum versions' of human characters are disturbing in general. Nonetheless I bought Lock, Shock and Barrel from Nightmare Before Christmas as well as Chip and Dale. I only took the mini versions but I might buy a medium version of Chip and Dale... but I'm collecting enough toys and plushes as of now so my wallet doesn't need me collecting Tsum Tsums n_n'

IcqiMFD.jpg

jEosA7G.jpg

Zootopia! Probably a February release.

IMG_5976.jpg

Medium Rocket Raccoon!

Last edited:
they're so cute, i got a donald duck and a perry the platypus one and i really want the daisy duck one but i can't find it in any store anymore !!!! they r super adorable though, i only rly like the tiny ones bc they're so small and adorable

My wife and I have a pretty decent collection going we have 1 big tsum and i believe 2 medium tsums as for the small ones i haven't counted in a while. We both play the app.

Back