• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

disney tsum tsum plush?

Bells
Switch
3641-2793-6219
My Melody Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
I've been really into collecting them recently. does anyone else collect them and/or play the game?
i have 16 as of right now; 13 mini ones and 3 medium ones.

I saw a stitch one and I wanted it SOOO bad! My mom wouldn't let me buy it, so I'm waiting for my grandparents to come c:

I saw a stitch one and I wanted it SOOO bad! My mom wouldn't let me buy it, so I'm waiting for my grandparents to come c:
gah, the stitch one is really cute! i bought it and when i came home my parents totally yelled at me oops

I have two mini ones. Stitch and Perry the Platypus.
I plan to buy some more next time I'm out shopping with friends too. When I bought the Perry one, one of the girls I was with got one too, so we were known as 'Team Platypus' when we played hide and seek later.

I have the small Stitch one. I saw it in a card shop and picked it up 'because Stitch'.

Otherwise, I have no idea what they're supposed to do. I know they have an NFC chip in them or something, but that's about where my investigation to what a 'Tsum Tsum' is stopped.

They're super cute! I don't collect toys but I got a giant Marie one for my little sister who is obsessed with the character. It's adorable, she loves it so much.

I might eventually get a Stitch one for myself.

I only have the small normal Donald tsumtsum but I don't want to start collecting them because MONEY AND COMMITMENT @_@ but I love playing the game, so I guess I collect the cyber tsums LOL

I have two mini ones. Stitch and Perry the Platypus.
I plan to buy some more next time I'm out shopping with friends too. When I bought the Perry one, one of the girls I was with got one too, so we were known as 'Team Platypus' when we played hide and seek later.

gah, I really want the perry the platypus one! it's on my wishlist for now.

I have the small Stitch one. I saw it in a card shop and picked it up 'because Stitch'.

Otherwise, I have no idea what they're supposed to do. I know they have an NFC chip in them or something, but that's about where my investigation to what a 'Tsum Tsum' is stopped.

the tag shows a small illustration of a hand holding a tsum tsum on top of a phone but when I tried imitating it nothing happened. I know in japan they have tsum tsum charms that contain chips for the arcade game, though.

I was given Eeyore and Marie as gifts and fell in love with them, and bought the White Rabbit later ^^ I want more!

gah, I really want the perry the platypus one! it's on my wishlist for now.

the tag shows a small illustration of a hand holding a tsum tsum on top of a phone but when I tried imitating it nothing happened. I know in japan they have tsum tsum charms that contain chips for the arcade game, though.

they're screen cleaners! the bottom of them are meant to like clean off your phone after a few frustrating games of tsum tsum!

anyway, I have tons! i was collecting since last year at around christmas time when the snow white tsums were out! I have 11 right now, and I'm hoping that they will re-release the christmas ones again so I can get them c:

12092763_504745413031990_129093918_n.jpg

oops its blurry but okay!!!

they're screen cleaners! the bottom of them are meant to like clean off your phone after a few frustrating games of tsum tsum!

anyway, I have tons! i was collecting since last year at around christmas time when the snow white tsums were out! I have 11 right now, and I'm hoping that they will re-release the christmas ones again so I can get them c:

12092763_504745413031990_129093918_n.jpg

oops its blurry but okay!!!

ah, thanks! I was wondering what the picture meant lol!
the Christmas ones are being released on the third of next month!

I only have one right now, a medium Winnie the Pooh :3 I want to get all the Winnie the Pooh ones in mini to put in my car :3

The tsum tsum plushes are sooo cute. My cousin's girlfriend collects them, and my niece has a bunch of the Winnie the Pooh ones. I really want one, but I haven't had the money to buy one. I'd probably get Mickey Mouse, Stitch, and Winnie the Pooh.

I forgot about these! I remember really wanting them a while ago, I'll probably get the Christmas ones (I searched them up from a previous post) because they're really cute!

I have a small Marie one. I want to get more they're so cute >w<

Makes more sense than what I thought they were.

Then again, the picture on the tag as well as the displays in the shop really weren't that clear to what they were/did (though I can see now how the picture would mean 'screen wiper'). I remember the display in the store saying something about storing them on your phone or something...I was confused.

So what are the huge ones for then? So you can clean your TV?

Last edited:
Back