• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Your Favourite Rooms

Princess

bunny enthusiast
Bells
Switch
8418-5606-0111
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Timmy Christmas Doll
Jingle Christmas Doll
Peach (Fruit)
Waluigi Easter Egg
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Bell Bag Badge
Dark Candy
Post screenshots exclusively of the rooms you're most proud of!

For me it's my little book store :3
tumblr_nvwxeokoOp1s691a7o2_500.png

tumblr_nvwxeokoOp1s691a7o1_500.png

Wow! Your bookstore looks lovely ^^ Do you have a code to visit it?

My favorite home of mine is probably Isabelle's home.

her exterior has a nice picnic area and some tea
YUfXvB6.jpg

Inside you can see she's as busy as ever and loves to munch while she works
gkdD24R.jpg

A full kitchen yet she still chooses the donuts to snack on
HMf4aL0.jpg

Her office area where she works at home when she can't be at the the HHD office. She has a small map of her old home in her New Leaf town pinned to her corkboard. She'll always miss her best friend, the mayor.
hDctyx6.jpg

Her second floor has lots of relaxing qualities and memories from her old home. She even saved the seashell the mayor gave her <3
ayB8Ere.jpg

She still has a long way to come in her new town but she'll never quite get over her secret crush on KK slider
pYwPux6.jpg

If you'd like to visit her code is 0605-7724-392

Last edited:
Wow Fink, you put a lot of thought into her room. You're so creative! You should definitely post that on tumblr :)
And no I don't have a code yet, I still want to add a few things ^-^

Annalisa's japanese cafe

HNI_0088.JPG

The sushi bar I had to completely copy because my DS died when I wasn't watching it...

HNI_0097.JPG

Marshal's cafe that I spent an hour on -.-; 0904-7792-458

HNI_0012.JPG

HNI_0013.JPG

Last edited:
ahhh thanks! after I finish plot resetting Lolly (3 days and counting wth) I'll get the code!

can't wait to go see it ^^

Wow Fink, you put a lot of thought into her room. You're so creative! You should definitely post that on tumblr :)
And no I don't have a code yet, I still want to add a few things ^-^

I've thought about it but I've been particularly lazy lately. I wonder why? hue hue hue

Last edited:
I am super proud of my japanese restaurant in the dept store.

As for rooms...Pecan, Goldie, Bree, Kevin and Colton are my favorites I have done so far. I need to dig out some images of them to post.

Back