• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

When did you start going online?

Azy

「最強!」
Bells
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Red Pansy
Red Cosmos
Pear (Fruit)
Happy Home Designer Token
Yellow Candy
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Orange (Fruit)
In other words, what age did you start truly going online (possibly onto forums, communities, social media)? If you aren't comfortable with sharing your age, just say how many years ago.

For me I unknowingly joined an old Sonic forum, unsure of what it was, when I was 11. Now that is been 5 years, I can't help but cringe at how immature I used to be and how much I didn't understand how it all really worked. I've been online a lot since then, and have gained a lot of experience and such.

I was 13 and I played a site called girlgogames
sht was wild

I was mostly on YouTube when I got my laptop

When I was 10 (barely last year), I joined a my little pony forum (DONT JUDGE)

i didn't read the rules and realized i had to be 13+ to join. I haven't gone on that forum since

i wanna say i was almost 12 and neopets was probably the first website i started using a lot. at first i'd just play games to get more currency, whatever that currency was called. but then i started using the forums too and made a lot of internet friends lmao. there was also myspace but that was like strictly school friends for a while. then it wasn't. then myspace died out. so yeah that was...10 years ago basically (WOW A DECADE). makes me feel pretty ancient.

o right i also tried getting into xanga in 7th grade too because all the cool people were using it but i probably wrote like 3 blog posts and stopped using it forever.

Last edited:
started off with dress up & typical kids games when i was seven and eventually moved onto larger communities as i got older i.e. forums like deviantart, aeria games, myanimelist, etc

Last edited:
I wasn't allowed to go on the Internet when I was a child(good thing though, better if I didn't join the forums that young) but my first ever Internet game was poptropica when I was 12(Anyone remember that?)

I wasn't allowed to go on the Internet when I was a child(good thing though, better if I didn't join the forums that young) but my first ever Internet game was poptropica when I was 12(Anyone remember that?)

I remember playing that when I was 8 or 9. Ah, good times~

i was only allowed to play these girl games online for an hour every so often xD poptropica sounds familiar

I started when I was 10 or 11 maybe. I was a big fan of many things cartoon network and VERY obsessed with the powerpuff girls. I used to lurk in many different ppg fan forums and stuff and I used to hoard every single picture of a powerpuff girl or a rowdyruff boy

I'd have to say when I was 10 because that's when I started playing Club Penguin and Webkinz haha

I started Neopets in March 2004, so probably when I was eight. I can't really imagine what I would've done online before then. I played a lot of computer games, but none that required an internet connection.

Back