KPOP RELATED ^_^

10/10 avi
I'm guessing Jin is your bias? He's mine too :rolleyes:

Hi there! Yes Jin is an angel on earth I am constantly conflicted between violently holding him up lion king style and show him off to the world bc he's so under-appreciated/overlooked compared to the other 6 memes & just quietly pets him and tell myself that's ok more for me. /shot out of the thread.

100_2050+resized.JPG
this building is in auckland, new zealand, and is the same one in the mv ^.^

Hi there! Yes Jin is an angel on earth I am constantly conflicted between violently holding him up lion king style and show him off to the world bc he's so under-appreciated/overlooked compared to the other 6 memes & just quietly pets him and tell myself that's ok more for me. /shot out of the thread.

aw that comment is making me smile so much rn but ya he def needs more recognition, tbh when i was barely getting into them i think he was the last one i knew but now he's my fave

View attachment 151756
this building is in auckland, new zealand, and is the same one in the mv ^.^

omg wow have you been in there before? they'll probs get some more business from kpop fans

aw that comment is making me smile so much rn but ya he def needs more recognition, tbh when i was barely getting into them i think he was the last one i knew but now he's my fave

he deserves so much love tbh ): oh how did you find out about them? (btw are you a part of any bday projects for jin?)

he deserves so much love tbh ): oh how did you find out about them? (btw are you a part of any bday projects for jin?)

my friend showed me their mv for just one day so i kiiinda knew about them then but i didn't really start getting super into them until i need u and even more after dope
and no i'm not 3: i don't really know of any since i don't follow anything besides their official twitter account but if you know of some good ones lemme know and i'll check them out!!

My favourite variety show is Running Man. I used to like Family Outing a lot too.
My favourite comedian is Yoo Jae Suk of course!

My favourite variety show is Running Man. I used to like Family Outing a lot too.
My favourite comedian is Yoo Jae Suk of course!

Omg! We're definitely get along well! I loved Family Outing too and rn im so into Running Man! Grasshopper! My favorite running man member is Kookie <3

fav variety show.. hmmm old school invinsible youth, sunny and hara <3
fav comedian guk-joo :p

no favorite comedian for me but favorite variety is the return of superman if that one counts as variety :)
(also can we talk about kdramas)

BAP
TVXQ
Exo
Shinee
Super Junior
Teen Top

some of them may or may not be around anymore but I don't keep in track so I dunno. my sis is the one who provides me with all the music & info. she's obsessed

Last edited:
no favorite comedian for me but favorite variety is the return of superman if that one counts as variety :)
(also can we talk about kdramas)

Im not quite familiar with kdramas >.< but i know some actors and actresses ^_^

Im not quite familiar with kdramas >.< but i know some actors and actresses ^_^

Aww really? I just started one called Cheer Up! It just started airing yesterday and it has Eunji (my apink bias!) and N from Vixx :D I really like it so far, but I usually like school life dramas

i really can't wait till we get those group thing back, a kpop group would be nice :)
a great way for me to find new groups and songs to listen to.

anyways current faves at the moment:

epik high - kill this love
shinhwa - sniper
gary - joa
bts - let me know
got7 - just tonight

Aww really? I just started one called Cheer Up! It just started airing yesterday and it has Eunji (my apink bias!) and N from Vixx :D I really like it so far, but I usually like school life dramas

Eun Ji's my bias in Apink too! ^_^ <3 the only kdrama that i keep watching until now is the Boys Over Flowers xD But might as well try new ones xD you need to recommend some dramas. Lately, Imm just into variety shows xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

i really can't wait till we get those group thing back, a kpop group would be nice :)
a great way for me to find new groups and songs to listen to.

anyways current faves at the moment:

epik high - kill this love
shinhwa - sniper
gary - joa
bts - let me know
got7 - just tonight

^_^ awesome! Did you already heard Gary's new song? Get Some Air? It's actually pretty good too!

Don't really have a favorite group anymore, since I've been out of the kpop fandom for a while, but these 5 are my favorite songs:

- Badman by B.A.P (I SWEAR I'M THE ONLY PERSON WHO LIKES IT)
- Crazy by 4minute
- Dracula or Red Light by f(x)
- You Think by Girls' Generation
- Dumb Dumb by Red Velvet
(Honorable Mention: Crush by 2NE1)

I don't watch variety shows so I can't answer the other questions :-x

Can't really think of 5 but two of my favs are:

Super Junior - Mamacita
T-ARA - Sugar Free

내 좋아하는 노래들이 ㅇㅅㅇ

Omg! We're definitely get along well! I loved Family Outing too and rn im so into Running Man! Grasshopper! My favorite running man member is Kookie <3
Hehe have you seen the first BIGBANG running man episode?

Back