• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

KPOP RELATED ^_^

ime_rbs

Bells
Switch
7669-6504-4881
Pavé
Pavé
Leif
Lobo
Lobo
Easter Egg
Pikachu Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Sakura Easter Egg
Dark Easter Egg
Your top 5 kpop group and your favorite music out of all their songs. ^_^

Favorite Variety Show! ^_^

Favorite comedian! ^_^

Last edited:
OOO how fun :D! So my top 5 and my favorite songs of theirs:
1. EXO - Love, Love, Love
2. BTS - Outro: Love Is Not Over
3. Red Velvet - Somethin Kinda Crazy
4. SHINee - Symptoms
5. WINNER - Tonight

that was honestly so difficult!! honorable mentions to first love and moonlight by EXO, and hold me tight by BTS

Last edited:
1. EXO - Lucky
2. SNSD - Lion Heart/Gee
3. BTS - Boy in Luv
4. f(x) - Paper Heart
5. Red Velvet - Ice Cream Cake

Last edited:
OOO how fun :D! So my top 5 and my favorite songs of theirs:
1. EXO - Love, Love, Love
2. BTS - Outro: Love Is Not Over
3. Red Velvet - Somethin Kinda Crazy
4. SHINee - Symptoms
5. WINNER - Tonight

that was honestly so difficult!! honorable mentions to first love and moonlight by EXO, and hold me tight by BTS

Haven't heard those songs, except for love, love, love. XD I've been concentrating on exo, snsd, 2ne1 and suju xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

1. EXO - Lucky
2. SNSD - Lion Heart/Gee
3. BTS - Boy in Luv
4. f(x) - Paper Heart
5. Red Velvet - Ice Cream Cake

Yaaasss <3 love snsd's new song as well

BIGBANG - entire discography

Then i guess, we'll get along well. XD

4minute - Crazy
Brown Eyed Girls - Sixth Sense
2NE1 - Crush
EXID - Ah Yeah
F(x) - Red Light

F(x) : red light
snsd : i cant chose- You think maybe? oh or wake up
Red velvet : automatic
Shinee: symptoms
mamamoo: mr ambiguous ^.^

- - - Post Merge - - -

4minute - Crazy
Brown Eyed Girls - Sixth Sense
2NE1 - Crush
EXID - Ah Yeah
F(x) - Red Light
yaaasss EXID f(x) and BEG

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yaaas and 4minnit crazy

Ahhhhh okey dokes! These are my Top 5, not entirely based on music quality but also their appearances on variety shows and just personal appeal/attraction ;w;

Also I'm REAALLLY bad with 'favorite song' questions because I really cannot choose so this will be a struggle for mee- THEREFORE I am limiting this to promoted tracks and taking the dances into account as well, as that will make my life a lot easier :D

1. Super Junior - It's You
2. B1A4 - Sweet Girl
3. B2ST - Fiction

everything under here is a bit looser in terms of ranking @_@

4. (controversial spot because so many bad things but their music is good and MTV MatchUp was an amazing show) Block B - Be the Light/HER
5. Teen Top - Supaluv
(5.2 because of their new album is BTS, I do think it was better than Teen Top's newest one so they're fighting it out - I NEED U/Boy in Luv)
(5.3 is CNBLUE but their new title song a bit of a letdown - I'm Sorry)

Added 2 more things ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ahhhhh okey dokes! These are my Top 5, not entirely based on music quality but also their appearances on variety shows and just personal appeal/attraction ;w;

Also I'm REAALLLY bad with 'favorite song' questions because I really cannot choose so this will be a struggle for mee- THEREFORE I am limiting this to promoted tracks and taking the dances into account as well, as that will make my life a lot easier :D

1. Super Junior - It's You
2. B1A4 - Sweet Girl
3. B2ST - Fiction

everything under here is a bit looser in terms of ranking @_@

4. (controversial spot because so many bad things but their music is good and MTV MatchUp was an amazing show) Block B - Be the Light/HER
5. Teen Top - Supaluv
(5.2 because of their new album is BTS, I do think it was better than Teen Top's newest one so they're fighting it out - I NEED U/Boy in Luv)
(5.3 is CNBLUE but their new title song a bit of a letdown - I'm Sorry)

I love suju's it's you! <3 and everytime i hear that song i keep on remembering suju having 12 members. Oh well ~ ^_^ wohoho and i also love bts' i need u, i keep on dancing it everytime i hear it. XD

Ugh should be top 5 songs for top 5 groups since its so hard to choose from so much but

1. EXO - Promise (yeol's rap yas but Don't Go, Angel, and Beautiful are really close behind)
2. BTS - Butterfly (?) Not out yet but I've been in luv since I heard it in the prologue, so excited for it to be released
3. Big Bang - Let's Not Fall in Love (the mv kills me every time eeee)
4. Got7 - Just Right (pretty much the song that got me super into them)
5. SNSD - Lion Heart (loving their newest album so much)

Ugh should be top 5 songs for top 5 groups since its so hard to choose from so much but

1. EXO - Promise (yeol's rap yas but Don't Go, Angel, and Beautiful are really close behind)
2. BTS - Butterfly (?) Not out yet but I've been in luv since I heard it in the prologue, so excited for it to be released
3. Big Bang - Let's Not Fall in Love (the mv kills me every time eeee)
4. Got7 - Just Right (pretty much the song that got me super into them)
5. SNSD - Lion Heart (loving their newest album so much)

I know how you feel. XD i have tons of kpop groups that i like as well. And it's really hard to choose xD And you're right about bigbang's LNFI, I'm like "can i just be the girls in the mv" >.<

I love suju's it's you! <3 and everytime i hear that song i keep on remembering suju having 12 members. Oh well ~ ^_^ wohoho and i also love bts' i need u, i keep on dancing it everytime i hear it. XD

LOL NONO 13 because Kibum's still in the MV HAHA. And from then on he became invisible... but yeah ;w; everyone was together <3

Favorite Variety Show: Super Junior's Explorations of the Human Body
My first variety show I ever watched, and have watched it many times over again @_@ It's entertaining AND educational! :D This is also the show that helped me learn all of the member's names ;;

(no favorite comedian because I don't know many qq)

LOL NONO 13 because Kibum's still in the MV HAHA. And from then on he became invisible... but yeah ;w; everyone was together <3

Favorite Variety Show: Super Junior's Explorations of the Human Body
My first variety show I ever watched, and have watched it many times over again @_@ It's entertaining AND educational! :D This is also the show that helped me learn all of the member's names ;;

(no favorite comedian because I don't know many qq)

I counted wrong again >.< i know that show! I was laughing so hard at the laughing gas episode. XD

how am i supposed to pick only 5 songs ;-;
i'll just list the ones that i'm currently into rn

1. TAEYEON (I)
2. SNSD (Lion Heart)
3. Apink - Remember album (and also all of the other mini-albums and etc.)
4. AOA (Heart Attack)
5. Got7 (Just Right)

how am i supposed to pick only 5 songs ;-;
i'll just list the ones that i'm currently into rn

1. TAEYEON (I)
2. SNSD (Lion Heart)
3. Apink - Remember album (and also all of the other mini-albums and etc.)
4. AOA (Heart Attack)
5. Got7 (Just Right)

omg I is so good i forgot to put it as mine >.<
i can't wait to see the mv

Hi guys. Thanks to the lovely @aleonhart I have finally found my second home outside of my town on tbt.

1-1.5 (I'm sorry I'm trash don't make me rank these two. They are one in my heart) Bangfinite (Bangtan + Infinite) - Tomorrow & Fixed Star
2. BTOB - Why
3. VIXX - R.U.B

I don't have 5 groups but these children are my babies. Mostly 1-1.5. :blush::blush:

she's too pretty in it

I didnt even know its already out! Omg shes so pretty in the mv!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ive been listening to lion heart a hundred times since the song was released. XD

Hi guys. Thanks to the lovely @aleonhart I have finally found my second home outside of my town on tbt.

1-1.5 (I'm sorry I'm trash don't make me rank these two. They are one in my heart) Bangfinite (Bangtan + Infinite) - Tomorrow & Fixed Star
2. BTOB - Why
3. VIXX - R.U.B

I don't have 5 groups but these children are my babies. Mostly 1-1.5. :blush::blush:

10/10 avi
I'm guessing Jin is your bias? He's mine too :rolleyes:

I didnt even know its already out! Omg shes so pretty in the mv!

she's literally so perfect I love her so much

Back