• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia DA:I Mafia

Anyone who voted for LaBelle and stayed against her probably, the kills can also lead us to who the other scum may be.

and guess who that was ???? ME !!!!!!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

stop trying to act so town, its very transparent.

- - - Post Merge - - -

why didnt you vote yesterday Ashtot?

who won't you answer me Ashtot ?????? i see you lurking

- - - Post Merge - - -

uhhh... am i the only person still playing this game ? haha

End Game

The Inquisitor has lost.

Capella, aka Solas (Doctor/Self Aware Miller) has died.

Panda, aka Fiona (townie) has died.

Call Me Daniel, aka Harding (townie) has been modkilled for 1) Playinng against wincon, 2) Outside Communication.

Mafia wins!

Congratulations to Trojan, LaBelleFleur, SarasaKat and TheAhPoCawdOh!

Role List (will put action list+role pms whenever my internet comes back on...)

Mafia chat

Obs

Some final things:

1) Thanks to everyone for playing! I'm very sorry my internet went out towards the end, forcing the quality of the game to go down significantly. It was already hard and tedious to write this post on my phone, haha. There's a really bad storm in Seattle and my wifi has been out for about 4 days, so sorry! I will upload the full action list + role pms whenever it comes back!!

2) I am incredibily dissapointed by the outcome of the game. Three inactive townies helped mafia win, and this game was almost painful to watch. Do not sign up if you will not play.

3) Call Me Daniel was modkilled for

- Outside Communication - I made it very obvious any outside communication was banned. Tom showed me screenshots of Daniel talking to him. Tom was already dead, but Daniel thought Tom was SarasaKat. I'm glad he talked to Tom, but his intentions of talking to a player he thought was alive is wrong.

- Playing against his win con. He is a townie. Tom told me he bragged about mislynching in a LINE group chat. He even said he "mislynched on purpose because it's fun". You do not lynch a cop for fun as ****ing town over a mafia member. That is not funny to the other people in this game who have dedicated HOURS playing.

I am posting this because I am incredibly pissed off by your actions. Do not play a mafia game ever again. You are banned from any of my future games, and I hope any future host sees this. You were the reason oath got lynched day 3. You are the reason town lost.

Do not **** around with me. Do not sign up for games that you will ruin by playing against your ****ing win con.

You may ask, "didn't Trojan play against his wincon?" No. It could be seen as strategic play. He had some people thinking he was a jester. He also didn't post 100% evidence he was a mafia goon. Siill very bad lazy play though in my opinion.

I usually like hosting, but this game was a mess. I know Daniel is a newbie, but I made the rules very ****ing obvious and not even the 9 yr old mafia players **** up this bad.

This was annoying for me to watch. Mafia has already been going downhill, but wow.

Thanks to everyone else for putting up with all this **** though.​

Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick yeahhh

Actually sorry for being inactive but I am very depressed and was too sad and unmotivated to do anything worthwhile. I shouldnt have signed up for this game knowing that I probably wouldnt have done anything sorry about that.

Last edited:
Well panda you were right about me all along...congrats

But why Daniel...

Actually sorry for being inactive but I am very depressed and was too sad and unmotivated to do anything worthwhile. I shouldnt have signed up for this game knowing that I probably wouldnt have done anything sorry about that.

wasnt referring to you tbh

you at least voted correctly and actually impacted the game. your save on oath changed a lot as well. you couldve been more talkative, but its okay. i understand what you have going on irl

I'd say you did good, I had no clue what you were. Idk why I thought Slammint was the doctor.

damn it i knew you were mafia Sarasakat for switching last minute...

I had no clue on that til someone mentioned it in the QuickChat and I was like "ohhh yeah"

How frustrating. We worked so hard and were so excited last night when Oath got lynched - to find out it was done on purpose makes it feel entirely pointless. :(

Regardless, thank-you for hosting, justice! Despite the outcome I thoroughly enjoyed being mafia for the first time.

WOW just read that whole post ... THANK YOU justice for hosting and for letting us know what was going on.. im really disappointed and i knew there was something off in this game cause it wasn't as fun as the last one... and its cause people don't playby the rules and mess it up on purpose, what a shame.... i agree with justice that sucks for all of us that were really putting in all our free time towards the game for someone to just be Fuking around.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd say you did good, I had no clue what you were. Idk why I thought Slammint was the doctor.

I had no clue on that til someone mentioned it in the QuickChat and I was like "ohhh yeah"

ya if i was still alive after tonight i was gonna go after him hard (after labelle of course) but i didnt wanna say anything before night end in hopes they would keep me alive thinking i was still clueless. good job anyways guys.

@Justice

Want to apologize for my bickering with panda, I also read the Tbt mafia history, its why I knew the history in this game.

Still besides all my fails, I didn't do half bad huh?

@Justice

Want to apologize for my bickering with panda, I also read the Tbt mafia history, its why I knew the history in this game.

Still besides all my fails, I didn't do half bad huh?

I knew you were Mafia day 1 !! Haha but no not that bad also sorry for all the bickering

Back