• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia DA:I Mafia

Sc7c6Bl.png

The Inquisitor walked right into a trap.

She knew it was at trap. She just wasn't prepared.

Now, she was in the future of a past she could've prevented.

She didn't get it - but Dorian explained it to her. Alexius somehow threw them into the future. The future wasn't bright, either.

It was a future they could have prevented - a future where Corypheus didn't exist. She walked through the dungeons, only to see her companions dying in front of her.

"Inquisitor..? Is that you?" Varric groaned, and rubbed his eyes.

What was a mere seconds to the Inquisitor and Dorian was a year to everyone else.

"Varric...what..what happened to you?" The Inquisitor mumbled, quickly picking at the lock. She offered a hand to the dwarf, but he rose on his own.

"After you left.. no one could stop him. We didn't have your mark... now, the red lyrium just eats us alive." Varric's eyes were red, and not the bloodshot red. Red lyrium grew around his arms. He picked up his prized bow, Bianca, but the Inquisitor could tell it had been through a lot.

After an exchange of stories, they soon fled to find Cassandra. Cassandra was in no better state. Her face was pale and body was only skin and bones. She barely had the strength to carry her sword and shield.

All five of them pledged to bring down Alexius.

Alexius knew she was coming, but he was scared. He was scared in the end.

He never wanted this to begin with.

He never wanted this kind of dark, grim future.

The Inquisitor struck him down easily, but her time was running out. Corypheus was coming.

"Go." Cassandra whispered, and she nodded to Varric. They would hold the front lines, stopping any creature from coming in.

The Inquisitor reached out, but Dorian grabbed her. "If you die here, we all die." This future was already dark enough, but she couldn't watch her friends die.

But she had no choice.

Dorian chanted the spell to go back to the present, but time was ticking. Cassandra fell first, her last breath for the Maker. Varric only held the line for a bit longer before he was finally stabbed in the chest.

The Inquisitor shrieked, but Dorian screamed at her. "Don't let their sacrifices be in vain."

She looked back one last time at the oncoming army, and she jumped through the portal.

When Alexius had first sent the Inquisitor and Dorian into the future, he was expecting them to be gone. For a long time.

He was not expecting them to pop out of the portal mere seconds after.

The Inquisitor charged at Alexius, much to his surprise.

"You.. how are you here? You shouldn't be here.. I sent you -" Alexius whispered, but his words were only cut off.

The Inquisitor grabbed him by his hood, and brought him closer to her. "No more games, Alexius. I already beat you once, and I'll beat you again."

Alexius dropped to his knees in defeat. "You mean.. you came back? There's no way, no way..."

"I already saw the future you helped create, and I won't let it come true. Not here." The Inquisitor wanted to stab him, she wanted him to suffer slowly, but she couldn't. She had to be civil.

But she wanted to make him pay for the pain her friends had suffered.

"Can someone tell me what's going on?" Varric nervously laughed, but Cassandra only punched him in the elbow.

The Inquisitor snapped her fingers, and the guards took Alexius away without a hassle.

Alexius, aka Trojan the Mafia Goon plans were foiled.

ZuBNsep.png

Night Two ends on November 16th, 8:30 PM PST. You have 23 hours and a half to send in your actions.​

Plz I can't stand this being dead lmao

- - - Post Merge - - -

Plus I might get killed tonight by the Mafia or something :/

Yeah, this is dead. Nothing new that I really have my thoughts on, it was very obvious he was mafia and his flip eliminated any suspicions that he was actually scumhunting Panda legitimately, instead just joking, or making it appear as he was joking (could have been a bus via arguing with Panda/casting sus on her in the thread).

- - - Post Merge - - -

And what I mean by scumhunting legitimately is that he wasn't a third party. Scumhunting can still be legitimate for the SK if there's one in a game, if they choose to appear townish rather than try to keep their suspected fellow players with KP safe from lynches.

Yeah, this is dead. Nothing new that I really have my thoughts on, it was very obvious he was mafia and his flip eliminated any suspicions that he was actually scumhunting Panda legitimately, instead just joking, or making it appear as he was joking (could have been a bus via arguing with Panda/casting sus on her in the thread).

- - - Post Merge - - -

And what I mean by scumhunting legitimately is that he wasn't a third party. Scumhunting can still be legitimate for the SK if there's one in a game, if they choose to appear townish rather than try to keep their suspected fellow players with KP safe from lynches.

im sorry i got confused and thought he was just trolling

Nah I don't think the thread is truly dead, just wait for day and everything should change.

Pusheen is being an active lurker, I'm suspicious.

Also bandwagon, might be trying to keep suspicion off her imo.

Back