• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia DA:I Mafia

I really don't think that using a cop to check Trojan is a good idea right now, but I'm biased so idk.
One thing's for sure: we lynch Trojan tomorrow.

No ums. No buts. No Dad sways. Mafia have 2 kp right now. We take out Trojan, we probably take it down to 1 kp.

Who knows? How do you even know we have 2 kps unless you are mafia? Trojan/Rune bus confirmed

@Slammint
<joins game
<reads all the stupid things Trojan has done in the last 5 minutes
<votes Daniel
<changes to Dad to be original
<???
<profit
I'm collecting data for my reads list right now, this sums up all slammint has done really.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Who knows? How do you even know we have 2 kps unless you are mafia? Trojan/Rune bus confirmed

lol desperate much?
There's no way you can get out of this lynch dude

Rune.. why do you say you're biased ? and you are saying Trojan is KP ? and just to make sure what is KP ?

Why are peeps sus of tom? He's just been playing around all game.
I've been voted as the most scummiest when we used to host TBT Mafia awards. As such people always view me as mafia because my silver tongue is always what screws town over in the end. I tend to bend the truth when not flat out lying, so trusting me is a massive gamble to some.

I am always suspicious of Tom, even if he is confirmed as town at some point.

justice could tell me Tom is town and I'd still be suspicious.

Tom is scum. Always <3
<3 It's okay if you haven't forgiven me for Xcom mafia.

15 player, ideally we're looking at Mafia having about 2 KP. Three to four players mafia aligned tops, but if a third party is in play at most I expect us to be dealing with three mafioso. So had Ender lived, we'd be looking at 3 possible kills tonight ASSUMING that any third party roles isn't a killing role.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Rune.. why do you say you're biased ? and you are saying Trojan is KP ? and just to make sure what is KP ?

Killing Power.

I've been voted as the most scummiest when we used to host TBT Mafia awards. As such people always view me as mafia because my silver tongue is always what screws town over in the end. I tend to bend the truth when not flat out lying, so trusting me is a massive gamble to some.

<3 It's okay if you haven't forgiven me for Xcom mafia.

15 player, ideally we're looking at Mafia having about 2 KP. Three to four players mafia aligned tops, but if a third party is in play at most I expect us to be dealing with three mafioso. So had Ender lived, we'd be looking at 3 possible kills tonight ASSUMING that any third party roles isn't a killing role.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Killing Power.

Wait what did you do in Xcom?

I remember Sataric

POUvSOu.png

The Iron Bull was facing a difficult choice.

Loyalty to his country, or to his friends?

He was a Qunari. He was a follower of the Qun. He always had been, and he always did whatever the Qun asked of him.

But since he was an undercover spy, he made friends. He met Krem. He met a lot of new people along the way. He formed the Bull's Chargers.

They were his family.

But the choice to make was too much to him. To save his fellow Qunari, or to save the Bull's Chargers? If he didn't choose soon, both groups would die.

The Iron Bull was torn - it was between his loyalty or his friends.

He couldn't do it. He couldn't decide. He looked to the Inquisitor, and she had the same difficulty choosing.

No matter what, they were choosing which lives were more valuable.

The Inquisitor made the choice - to save as many lives as possible. A ship of qunari versus 6 fighters. She told the Iron Bull, and he nodded.

He watched his best friends die.

Krem, especially, was the last man. The Iron Bull's most loyal soldier, his second in command.

The Iron Bull left him to die for the greater good.

Nothing could make him forget that.

--

Briala felt her blood tingling. Her back was to the wall, and she was down to her last arrow.

"You goddamn annoying elf. So tough to kill, aren't you." Harlequin whined. His job was almost done.

"You won't get away with this." Briala cried, but she was shaking. She was scared. Nothing could stop her fear.

Harlequin laughed at her words. "Empress Celene doesn't care for you anymore, and we need to keep it that way."

Harlequin was nice enough to give her a quick death, at least.

--

Krem, aka Tom the Townie died in sacrifice.
Briala, aka Runeraider the Townie died for a cause.

GcLKDS7.png

MjmpEfv.png

Day Two ends on November 15th, 9 PM PST. You have 48 hours left to vote.​

Well we lost townies and not blue roles, but sucks that they're out...

However I think its time to lynch trojan. There's no way he can be 3rd party, why would he lie about being vigilante? to save himself, but that's just my view.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That sounds off, I meant to say "atleast we didn't lose blue"

THIS TOWN IS SO EASY TO SWAY OMG

DAD IS LIKE 'ender was been pushing on a scummy player that means hes magia guys lets go'

AND EVERYONE IS LIKE 'youre right dad he did push on a guy that was scummy lets roll gogogo'

THE MAFIA WAS GONNA BE FORCED TO LYNCH ONE OF THEIR KIND AND NOW YOUVE RUINED IT

THERES GONNA BE A 2 KP AND EVERYONE IS GONNA DIE

RIP ENDER, RIP MEAND RIP TOWN

GGGGGGGGGGG

From back when ender was going go be lynched. I find this really odd now...
Going to go do some back reading tomorrow when I'm awake.

@Daniel
forgot about that, thought it was a bit out of place even before ender was confirmed town. Why is "rip me" bolded?
Also good night I'm tired too.

Back