Old Eggs
Pink Star Fragment
New Horizons Token
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
sjeM3YY.png

i took like 5 mins on this ok

Day 1 / Night 1

Day 2 / Night 2

The world is torn apart. The breach is open, and now the sky rips apart. The Divine is dead, and you are to blame. But the power of saving the world lies in your hands. Literally. The world has been thrown to chaos - with the Divine dead and demons running amok, along with a mage - templar war, can anyone really restore balance The question is though... will you live on as the Herald of Andraste, or as the renegade Inquisitor?

Spoilers for DA:I, and the new trespasser dlc. Obviously.

Game Setup
Outside of Thread Communication
There are no PMs allowed unless otherwise stated. This includes skype, irc, etc. All talking is to be done in this thread and this thread only.

Day/Night Cycle
Day will last 48 hours, Night will last 23.5 hours. Day ends at 9 PM PST. Night ends at 8:30 PM PST. Day/Night cycles may be sped up later in the game.

Replacements
This game will use replacements until Day 3.

This is a closed setup. All rolenames are unique.

General Mafia Rules
Cheating includes (but is not limited to):
1. Posting after death. You may have one polite goodbye post, but it may not contain any potentially game-changing information.
2. Ruining the game by doing something like handing out your mafia's member list to the town.
3. Logging on to someone else's account to get their role or looking over someone's shoulder to get their role.
4. Comparing role PM timings to try and work out roles.
5. Posting or sharing any PM you receive from a host without permission.
6. Getting yourself modkilled to help your team. Your non-majority-decided death may not be used as a bargaining chip.
7. Signing up more than once using smurf accounts.
8. Offering favours/items/bells outside of the game for a ingame information.
9. Sharing accounts with other players.
10. Breadcrumbing the specific phrasing of your role PM. Do not compare the phrasing in your role PM to prove your alignment. You can claim the abilities you have, but you can't use the specific phrasing of your role PM.
11. Posting a false PM phrased as if you received it from the host. You can still fake roleclaim, but you cannot make it look like you are posting a PM you received from the host.

YOU MAY ONLY COPY AND PASTE TEXT FOR USE AS EVIDENCE. POSTING SCREENSHOTS OR ANY OTHER NON-TEXT EVIDENCE IS CONSIDERED CHEATING. THE ONLY EXCEPTION IS EVIDENCE THAT IS PUBLICLY AVAILABLE FOR ALL PLAYERS TO CHECK (eg. post counts in a thread). IT IS BEST IF YOU CHECK WITH ME FIRST.

Mod Font:
This is the mod font color.

Question Font:
This is the question font color. Use this to ask questions. PMs are also fine.

Spam:
Strategic spam is acceptable, within reason.

Editing:
Editing is not allowed for any reason. Editing will result in a warning. After that, you will be modkilled.

Inappropriate posts:
Mafia games can get heated and emotional. Please keep it civil and remember that what happens in Mafia stays in Mafia.

Observers' Chat:
While dead players will be keen to give valuable "insight" into the game, please refrain from revealing game-changing information (eg. the identities of your fellow Mafia).

Play to win.
You should try your best to help your team win while you are alive and in the game.

Voting

This game uses plurality lynch. Whoever has the most amount of votes by the end of the day will be lynched. In the case of a tie, the person first to reach the amount of votes will be lynched.

You may vote for yourself. You may vote for no lynch. You must vote for an alive player in the game.

You vote in the following format ##VOTE: USERNAME. To unvote, simply type ##UNVOTE in the voting thread.

Playerlist

1. EnderWiggin - Sera (1 Shot Vig) - Lynched Day 1
  2. SarasaKat
  3. Call Me Daniel
  4. Pusheen the Cat
  5. Runeraider - Briala (Townie) - Died Night 1
  6. Trojan - Alexius (Mafia Goon) - Lynched Day 2
  7. Slammint
  8. Dad
  9. Panda1376
  10. LaBelleFleur
  11. Tom - Krem (Townie) - Died Night 1
  12. Capella
  13. Ashtot
  14. TheAhPoCawdOh
  15. oath2order

ty to karla for the rules
also this wont start until dolbys game is over, i just wanted 2 start signups

Last edited:
I wish we had an /in and out at the east coast.

But I'm starting to like mafia, as I only played town of Salem before this.

It seems that the same people from the other game are in now haha.

Back