• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Birthday Bells?

thecheese103

Bells
Happy Home Designer Token
October Birthstone (Opal)
Pear (Fruit)
Hey all, it's my birthday! Not to be that guy, but someone told me earlier that I get bells on my birthday, but I don't think I got them yet. Is there a specific time that they arrive? Thanks for the help in advanced! :)

I think I remember Tina (?) saying that there are few problems with it, and that they might not arrive at all.

I actually received my birthday bells today so I guess it's working again? My birthday is tomorrow though~

N1OExAt.png

I never got birthday bells on my birthday last August 28th xD

birthday bells! that's lovely, I will remember that, thank you for letting us know!

two months and twelve days and my bells will be here! or not?
hope you get your birthday bells soon.

I actually received my birthday bells today so I guess it's working again? My birthday is tomorrow though~

Unfortunately it's not fixed yet. It's very temperamental. Some people get nothing. Some people just get the PM. Some people get PM & bells.

I fell into the camp that got the PM and no bells! And my birthday was back in May.

Last edited:
Wait how does the forum know it's your birthday? I don't remember filling that out when I joined, I probably did but I forgot lol. (it's my birthday tomorrow) xD

I just got a PM and no bells..... but my birthday isn't even today, it's tomorrow? So weird >.<

Hooray, the message and bells finally came! (i assume this is for last year as it's not my birthday yet....)

ceSue6N.png

didn't one of the admins/mods say if you don't receive your bday bells you could always ask for them if you want?

Back