• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Been TTing for 5 hours now...help ;~;

alicerulez

...pitter-patter...
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
as the title said, i cant get that 1 villager to get out of my town D:
anyone knows what works best?

I hate to say it, but good, old-fashioned luck and perservance. I had the same problem today. Had.to make space for Octavian, but I could NOT get Pancetti to move. I just continued to TT, constantly checking to makr certain no one else left and finally, after a spate of about two weeks, I got her to leave. I think it was tougher because we were good friends. It's sad, but it was her time to move on. Keep at it, sweetie! You will get there :)

how are you TTing? i usually wait until someone pings to move, travel 3 or 4 days ahead and usually someone will ping me again (if not, i continue TTing one day at a time until someone pings me, then I save and do it again). this method wasn't for getting people to move out, but to be safe so that no one does move out, but it's still relevant to your needs.

have you gotten to a high friendship level with them? that definitely helps. but some villagers are just really stubborn for people :(

actually i was trying to use the ignore method, and im TTing 1 day at a time(one day forward then check, and after one day back)

you might want to build your friendship level with them if this continues not to work! sometimes the ignoring method works, but a lot of people (including me) have better luck getting them to move when they're better friends with you.

As much as you may not want to socialize with the villager in question, it often helps to do so if you want to get them out faster.

I also recommend the method mentioned above of getting someone to ping, time travelling about three or four days ahead, and finding the next person to ping. If it isn't apparent who is planning to move, talk to the other villagers a few times and see if any of them mention anything. If it's someone you don't want to leave, talk to them and try to convince them not to leave. It might take another day or two for the villager in question to mention that they were planning to go, so if no one seems to be planning, go to the next day.

hm... i see thanks for all ur help! :) ill talk to them repeatedly

Last edited:
Back