Tier lists!

Uly

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Green Candy
Pear (Fruit)
Why do so many people care about tier lists? Like why are they so important to most of the people on the game?

It's kind of like in high school where brand names are super important. If you have the best/most expensive stuff, it automatically makes you fantastic.

It doesn't.

It's kind of like in high school where brand names are super important. If you have the best/most expensive stuff, it automatically makes you fantastic.

It doesn't.

Right? Like I don't understand it! All I see on the villager trade board is people charging like 400 tbt to buy a tier one villager.

I mean picking villagers because they're tier 1 is dumb but some people do it, those people spend way more money! However think if we didn't have a tier system for bell tree! Prices for villagers would probably be crazy! No one would know what to charge for any villager and you would probably end up paying crazy for any villager.... So it is a great guide for buying and selling villagers here and idk it kinda makes you feel more included like this as a community! The name brand analogy is pretty spot on too lol... So yeah pick what villagers you want but be thankful the tier system gives this place some kind of order!

I definetely do not pick villagers as Dreamies just because they are high tier. I have a lot of favorites from high tiers but I can't help it, they are high tier for a reason. XD

I can't stand when people only want villagers because they are high tier though or people who start to hate villagers they originally liked when they find out they are low tier. That's just ridiculous.

Some people prefer having a more standard pricing for villagers, so the tier list is a reflection of that supply and demand. That's what I imagine it's mostly used for anyway, at the end of the day the best villagers are the ones you personally love the most.

Back