• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Are you a fan of the hamsters?

Dorian

Bells
Switch
3338-6902-7891
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
When NL first came out, I think the creators assumed the hammies would be super popular. But it seems to me that they are not that much of a success. What do you think? Do you have hammies, and if so who, and were you surprised the deer ended up being much more popular?

I was sooo psyched that they added hamsters! I used to have hammies, and they were so adorable!

I am surprised they aren't more popular, or at all really. Except Flurry...she's what, tier 2. Or she used to be anyway.

I have all of the hamsters, except Rodney because I really don't like his design. My favorites are Flurry, Apple, Hamphrey, and Soleil.

Flurry because I love the Normals, and she's an albino hammie...which is what my hamster, Imogen, was. So she's near and dear to me for that reason alone.

Apple...ohmigosh! Such a cute little pudge...*_*

Soleil because her design kind of reminds me of Hamtaro, and I'm not ashamed to admit that I was OBSESSED with that show.

Hamphrey because I love his grumpiness, and he always seems to be the one who hosts my birthday party and gives me gifts on Valentine's Day, so I call him my in-game boyfriend, lol.

I've only ever had Soleil and Flurry.
I'm 100% sure Soleil hated me, but Flurry was really cute and I LOVED her exterior and interior ^-^
I have an all-bunny town though so.. no more hamsters for me.

Last edited:
Yes I found the Hamsters utterly adorable. :0
I love Hamlet and Flurry the most. XD

yaaas
I love Soleil, Apple, and Flurry's designs! Though honestly, I've never hosted a hamster before... :(

Yes!! I love all the male hamsters and Flurry. At the moment I?ve got Rodney, Hamlet and Flurry in my town and I don?t think, I?ll ever let theam leave. The deer are super cute, too (Beau!! <3 Bam!! <3) , so I?m not really surprised but I think, the hamsters are totally underrated

Hmm, I've never really has any of the hamsters, but I remember in my first new leaf town I had Apple and Hamlet and from what I can remember they were super cool.

Yes! Flurry is adorable and my favorite villager! Clay has a pretty cool design as well. I think the reason they may not be as popular is because there are only 8. If more were added there would be more for people to choose from. I honestly don't find any overly ugly though which is a plus though Rodney is not the cutest. If they made over 10 with enough personalities an all hamster town would be kinda cute. XD

Not really... The only hamster I've had is Flurry, and I think Poppy and Melba are better normals.

I haven't had any hamsters before bust most of them are cute! (Like Apple, Flurry, and Clay.)

Oh my gosh, I am SO happy to see so many of you love the hammies! That makes me feel super good :)

I completely forgot about Clay, so I'm missing two of the hamster villagers...if I ever lose Ozzie, he'll be my first choice for a replacement. <3

I love all the female hamsters (Apple, Soleil and Flurry) as well as Hamlet adorable, also Hamphrey and Clay are kinda cute in their own way. I don't like Graham or Rodney, though. I do prefer the deer overall, though.

I think they're pretty cute. They're so tiny and chubby. I really like Apple and Rodney.

I think the hamsters are cute additions into the game! I'm not really a fan of the really small villagers though, so i won't be getting any hamsters soon.

I'm thinking of having Graham as my smug, but I'm not 100% sure yet.
I do really love the hamsters though, they're adorable.

I'm thinking of having Graham as my smug, but I'm not 100% sure yet.
I do really love the hamsters though, they're adorable.

I have Graham in my town, and I can say he's definitely an underrated Smug! ^_^

With his mini-shades, he looks like an adorable little hipster.

Last edited:
if i accidentally voided one of my normals i'd get flurry, she's so adorable :blush:

They're not my favorite species but I do love them, I have Hamlet and Flurry in my town and they're super adorbs. I am surprised they aren't more popular though

Back