• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Flower breeding

Flower breeding

• I like to breed them myself.

Votes: 17 58.6%
  • I buy/get them from others.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I do both!

Votes: 12 41.4%

• Total voters

Lyla

Cute Member ;3
Bells
Cake
Do you prefer to breed all your own flowers or do you buy them from other players?:confused:

I like breeding them myself, even though it takes a long time!

I also like breeding them myself, but I also buy them when I have a really hard time breeding them, mostly for flowers I'm really in need of though. Like, I had so many issues growing pink carnations and pink tulips. They just really refused to grow! I'd probably get like one every 10 times I loaded the game. But yeah, it's really rewarding to grow them by yourself :D

The gardening side of Animal Crossing is my favourite part of the game, I have never bought flowers I love to breed them all.

I love breeding them myself, but sometimes I get impatient and need a large amount of a certain kind. That's when I see what's for sale.

i breed all of my flowers. i got blue roses and blue pansies quite easily, but purple tulips and purple pansies proved troublesome. i almost gave in and bought a pair of each, but i finally managed to grow them on my own and i'm so glad i persevered! loved the feeling of accomplishment.

I mostly breed myself, but I have bought hybrids on multiple occasions. i haven't actually bred any blue roses, purple pansies or purple tulips from scratch because it didn't go very well. I'd like to do that some day, even thouh it will tale a lot of time...

i breed them my own. buying from others just kinda kills the fun of the gardening aspect of the game.

The only flower I couldn't breed were the purple pansies. So I ended up taking one from a trader and now... my town is overrun with them, lol! It's fantastic! I did work VERY hard to grow my own blue roses and am proud to say I was succesful. It wasn't easy, but after about three weeks, there one was! Again, overrun now with blue roses, lol.

I like breeding myself! Once I get a few going, I can mass breed flowers!
For example, I mass bred black roses so I can make them wither and get gold roses xD I had so many in my town

I have gotten all of the hybrids I have in my town right now myself, but I plan on getting any more that I need from others.

I have pretty much given up on getting blue, black and purple hybrids myself because my town has become flooded with non-hybrids. >_<

Last edited:
If there is a specific flower hybrid I'm interested in and I can't spawn a couple in a few days, I just buy some. From there I just raise more.

I love gardening, so I prefer to breed flowers myself, it`s a lot of fun, and it?s also the feeling of accomplishment, to breed all the flowers I need for my own town.

Back