Votes: 12 41.4%

• Total voters

Lyla

Cute Member ;3
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Cake
Do you prefer to breed all your own flowers or do you buy them from other players?:confused:

I like breeding them myself, even though it takes a long time!

I also like breeding them myself, but I also buy them when I have a really hard time breeding them, mostly for flowers I'm really in need of though. Like, I had so many issues growing pink carnations and pink tulips. They just really refused to grow! I'd probably get like one every 10 times I loaded the game. But yeah, it's really rewarding to grow them by yourself :D

The gardening side of Animal Crossing is my favourite part of the game, I have never bought flowers I love to breed them all.

I love breeding them myself, but sometimes I get impatient and need a large amount of a certain kind. That's when I see what's for sale.

i breed all of my flowers. i got blue roses and blue pansies quite easily, but purple tulips and purple pansies proved troublesome. i almost gave in and bought a pair of each, but i finally managed to grow them on my own and i'm so glad i persevered! loved the feeling of accomplishment.

I mostly breed myself, but I have bought hybrids on multiple occasions. i haven't actually bred any blue roses, purple pansies or purple tulips from scratch because it didn't go very well. I'd like to do that some day, even thouh it will tale a lot of time...

i breed them my own. buying from others just kinda kills the fun of the gardening aspect of the game.

The only flower I couldn't breed were the purple pansies. So I ended up taking one from a trader and now... my town is overrun with them, lol! It's fantastic! I did work VERY hard to grow my own blue roses and am proud to say I was succesful. It wasn't easy, but after about three weeks, there one was! Again, overrun now with blue roses, lol.

I like breeding myself! Once I get a few going, I can mass breed flowers!
For example, I mass bred black roses so I can make them wither and get gold roses xD I had so many in my town

I have gotten all of the hybrids I have in my town right now myself, but I plan on getting any more that I need from others.

I have pretty much given up on getting blue, black and purple hybrids myself because my town has become flooded with non-hybrids. >_<

Last edited:
If there is a specific flower hybrid I'm interested in and I can't spawn a couple in a few days, I just buy some. From there I just raise more.

I love gardening, so I prefer to breed flowers myself, it`s a lot of fun, and it?s also the feeling of accomplishment, to breed all the flowers I need for my own town.

Back