Korean Pop

aleonhart doesn't have this problem (HMPH LUCKY) but BTS is a top notch newer boy group that puts out quality music and dance. Also has a hand in the actual creation of their albums too :eek:

I attempt to refrain from pedoing half their members

LOLL calling me out. Ya, shamelessly, Jungkook is 4 years younger than me but he's my second bias (but okay Yoongi is my first now and we're the same age so it's ok). I 100% recommend BTS to anyone wanting to get into kpop tbh. Their dancing is always on point, and my favorite thing is, their music is evolving! Plus they really have no filter so it feels like they could be actual guys you'd know irl.

this isn't really kpop but he was in wgm with yura from girls day, so its okay c:

hong jonghyun is hot
hong-jong-hyun_1407768278_af_org.jpg

i only use this thread to show that im thirsty

ew no thanks

but tbh i never got thing boyband craze. they p much do the same "modern" music.

ew bye

not but really, if you dont like them then its cool, whatever
but if you've ever given them a chance you would see that bigbang is one of the few groups privileged enough to have their own say in their music, so they dont produce generic k-pop boy band stuff.

ew bye

not but really, if you dont like them then its cool, whatever
but if you've ever given them a chance you would see that bigbang is one of the few groups privileged enough to have their own say in their music, so they dont produce generic k-pop boy band stuff.

LOL YES as bae bae clearly is an example of their...hobbies over the past few years ;D ;D ;D

LOL YES as bae bae clearly is an example of their...hobbies over the past few years ;D ;D ;D

well the entire MADE album papa YG had literally no say in it
also let's not forget how gd writes most of the songs, and wrote if you all by himself and they somehow FINALLY managed to get a rapper (top) to actually sing on two songs this album

- - - Post Merge - - -

also each member of bigbang is insanely talented, but gd's talent alone is insane.

well the entire MADE album papa YG had literally no say in it
also let's not forget how gd writes most of the songs, and wrote if you all by himself and they somehow FINALLY managed to get a rapper (top) to actually sing on two songs this album

I love TOP so much and did not know he finally got to do that... He is pretty much my favorite lol.
I am pretty sad that Big Bang came to vegas a couple days ago but dunno any of their new songs and thought it would be a waste of money because of that. :'\
maybe I should start listening to big bang again.

I love TOP so much and did not know he finally got to do that... He is pretty much my favorite lol.
I am pretty sad that Big Bang came to vegas a couple days ago but dunno any of their new songs and thought it would be a waste of money because of that. :'\
maybe I should start listening to big bang again.

Noooo you should have went omg!!! Their concerts are insane they wouldn't just play the songs from MADE. Have you ever watched their Japan Dome concerts? They go all out for three hours straight, hardly taking any breaks.
I love all of them because they each have their own unique personality.
Like how GD is so confident on stage but the shyest thing everywhere else.
Taeyang is super down to earth and sweet, and mingles with the fans so much.
Daesung is straight up hilarious, not to mention the best singer
Seungri...honestly I disliked seungri for a long time because he comes off as a brat but over time you see how it's all in good nature and he actually does a lot for underprivileged kids, plus he's always goofing off.
And TOP has always been my automatic favourite, but he's so cute and awkward.

Also yes TOP singing was such a surprise! Listen to If You and Let's Not Fall in Love

By the way if you're a fan of GD&TOP collabs, one of the songs on the album is just them it's called Zutter

Also TOP biased in terms of Big Bang :3 I'm going to their North American tour soon!! So excited *v* I hope I'm able to get a lightstick there though because I didn't want to spend extra for shipping OTL LOL

Also TOP biased in terms of Big Bang :3 I'm going to their North American tour soon!! So excited *v* I hope I'm able to get a lightstick there though because I didn't want to spend extra for shipping OTL LOL

I am so SO JEALOUS. The only Canadian stop on this tour is Toronto and tickets were $700, but I think they're sold out now anyway.
I honestly believe this will be their last album. It's been 9 years, and TOP had reached the last year to enlist into mandatory military service...and since they're all a year or so apart, every year each member will have to enlist...so.. :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also to whoever said J-Pop sucks...

girl bye.

Tickets were $700 for the VIP packages! Floor/standing was I think around $300, and the seats ranged from $90-250, if I recall correctly. I have a balcony seat 'next to' the stage for $120ish? They were all sold out the first week they were released, but now on Facebook I see a LOT of people selling tickets because they can't go D: (mostly because of midterms/school)

That is sad though ;w; I'll really miss their music! My ultimate bias group (staying because loyalty, I haven't been part of the 'fan culture' since 2012 LOL) is Super Junior and I guess they can survive through miltary because of the high number of members ;;

Tickets were $700 for the VIP packages! Floor/standing was I think around $300, and the seats ranged from $90-250, if I recall correctly. I have a balcony seat 'next to' the stage for $120ish? They were all sold out the first week they were released, but now on Facebook I see a LOT of people selling tickets because they can't go D: (mostly because of midterms/school)

That is sad though ;w; I'll really miss their music! My ultimate bias group (staying because loyalty, I haven't been part of the 'fan culture' since 2012 LOL) is Super Junior and I guess they can survive through miltary because of the high number of members ;;

Ugh still so expensive, I'm in Vancouver so :'( please take a million pictures
Also super junior is so cute ahaha they had a comeback recently!

Last edited:
Ugh still so expensive, I'm in Vancouver so :'( please take a million pictures
Also super junior is so cute ahaha they had a comeback recently!

I loved Devil! And their changing dances during the bridge LOL. Magic was pretty good too, but I preferred Devil :3 (Also ultimate bias Yesung returned from the army so that was nice :D but I hated his parts in Devil because his voice does not suit falsetto parts...he needs his strong belted ad libs ;-; )

Last edited:
not super junior related but since youre a bigbang fan i think you'll enjoy this
honestly the cutest thing

ALSO I totally know how you feel - I used to live in Alberta, so both Vancouver and Toronto would've cost [my parents] airfare, and I was also only in middle/high school so definitely would not have been flying out for concerts LOL. But now since moving to Toronto we've had so many things the past few years (come here)!

There are too many good things in that video omg.

Last edited:
My roommate and I were seriously considering going to the Toronto show since we both have family there, but the tickets for the concert are soooo expensive :(

Noooo you should have went omg!!! Their concerts are insane they wouldn't just play the songs from MADE. Have you ever watched their Japan Dome concerts? They go all out for three hours straight, hardly taking any breaks.
I love all of them because they each have their own unique personality.
Like how GD is so confident on stage but the shyest thing everywhere else.
Taeyang is super down to earth and sweet, and mingles with the fans so much.
Daesung is straight up hilarious, not to mention the best singer
Seungri...honestly I disliked seungri for a long time because he comes off as a brat but over time you see how it's all in good nature and he actually does a lot for underprivileged kids, plus he's always goofing off.
And TOP has always been my automatic favourite, but he's so cute and awkward.

Also yes TOP singing was such a surprise! Listen to If You and Let's Not Fall in Love

By the way if you're a fan of GD&TOP collabs, one of the songs on the album is just them it's called Zutter

I LOOOVE ZUTTER omg the mv is so funny but it reminds me of pulp fiction with the composition of it ahaha i love it <3 (doesn't help that i am gd/top biased)

I have a wide variety of oriental music styles I enjoy tbh, it's not restricted to one 8'D I love certain pleasing Visual Kei music like Diaura with their refined sound, I enjoy a wide variety of K-Rock as opposed to the very hip-hop sounds of K-Pop which just doesn't always appeal to me as often; then again J-Pop can be very girly/bubbly haha both genre's need the right amount of style for me xD I guess for me I can't see any bad in most genres unless the band itself within that genre is just lacking :3

aleonhart doesn't have this problem (HMPH LUCKY) but BTS is a top notch newer boy group that puts out quality music and dance. Also has a hand in the actual creation of their albums too :eek:

I attempt to refrain from pedoing half their members

i'm jin's age so literally the rest of the boys i feel are my sons. but i struggle with V and Kookie at times. especially kookie, he's sooooo youngggggggg, at least he's finally legal lmao.

ive gone to big bang, 2ne1, and wonder girls (for 2pm). I exchanged words with nichkhun and now i can die in peace.

i got into BTS after their tour. so sad i missed chicago. totally would have gone ,__,

Last edited:
Back