I'm Neewwww To Teh Forumsssssss

YouKnowWho

Some Nerd
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Hey chu guyz, I just thought I'd say something: Hi.

Yup.

My name is Andrew, and I loooovvveee AC:NL. I decided to join the forums because no one that I know plays this game anymore. So I thought I could try to connect to new people to play with. :) I am nice, and I don't steal. And yeah. That's basically it. ._.

and if anyone wants to join the pumpkin ninja crew you're more then welcome to <3

Welcome to TBT!

Welcome to The Bell Tree Forums! :blush: I never thought Michiko would come back after she died. But if she did, I knew it would be as a lady in a long white dress. It is strange that she has returned as somebody's dalmation. I meet the man walking her on a leash almost every week. He says good morning and I stoop down to calm her. He said once that she was never like that with other people. Sometimes she is tethered on thier lawn when I go by. If nobody is around, I sit on the grass. When she finally quiets, she puts her head in my lap and we watch each other's eyes as I whisper in her soft ears. She cares nothing about the mystery. She likes it best when I touch her head and tell her small things about my days and our friends. That makes her happy the way it always did.

Back