• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I'm Neewwww To Teh Forumsssssss

YouKnowWho

Some Nerd
Bells
Hey chu guyz, I just thought I'd say something: Hi.

Yup.

My name is Andrew, and I loooovvveee AC:NL. I decided to join the forums because no one that I know plays this game anymore. So I thought I could try to connect to new people to play with. :) I am nice, and I don't steal. And yeah. That's basically it. ._.

and if anyone wants to join the pumpkin ninja crew you're more then welcome to <3

Welcome to The Bell Tree Forums! :blush: I never thought Michiko would come back after she died. But if she did, I knew it would be as a lady in a long white dress. It is strange that she has returned as somebody's dalmation. I meet the man walking her on a leash almost every week. He says good morning and I stoop down to calm her. He said once that she was never like that with other people. Sometimes she is tethered on thier lawn when I go by. If nobody is around, I sit on the grass. When she finally quiets, she puts her head in my lap and we watch each other's eyes as I whisper in her soft ears. She cares nothing about the mystery. She likes it best when I touch her head and tell her small things about my days and our friends. That makes her happy the way it always did.

Back