• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ask Lucanosa

I don't avoid you
I think you're awesome
Why do you think people avoid you?

I don't know, it just feels like it. Lol it might just be the fact I have few friends so it feels like no one talks to me, even though people do.

Were you ever around to see me with the username "Sparro" last year? You joined in 2014 so there is a chance.

Alpacas or Chinchillas?
I think I'll start asking everyone this. xD

what did you eat today?

but don't think anyone is avoiding you, you seem super b nice :)

Were you ever around to see me with the username "Sparro" last year? You joined in 2014 so there is a chance.

o: Now that you mention it, I don't remember! I was new then, but I might have seen it every once in awhile. It's hard to be sure though.

Alpacas or Chinchillas?
I think I'll start asking everyone this. xD

Alpacas! They look so much like llamas :3

what did you eat today?

but don't think anyone is avoiding you, you seem super b nice :)

Today was 2 days ago, in the sense of when you posted, and two days ago I had:
breakfast: sausage slider
lunch: cheeseburger slider or salmon salad
dinner: ??? don't remember but probably food

LOL I'm moving so the food I'm eating is super bland :p

Oh hey, nice to see you again. Didn't saw a post of you on the forum for a long time.
Favorite flavour of tea fellow tea lover?

Which one do you love the most: ACNL or HHD?

AC:NL since I haven't played HHD yet (Gonna get it soon maybe!) Plus, AC:NL is a full game, and I tend to dislike spin-offs, especially if they're based off of my favorite games.

Oh hey, nice to see you again. Didn't saw a post of you on the forum for a long time.
Favorite flavour of tea fellow tea lover?

Yeah, I've decided to go on a mini hiatus with moving and all, and with all of the insanity on here I really need a break :p
For the question, I honestly can't answer that. Green tea is nice, but so is peppermint... and ginger... and dandelion... and licorice... Those are just a few of my favorites ;)

How did you come up with your username?

When I first joined, I thought I'd just use my town name since I was in an uncreative mood. Originally, my NL town was supposed to be called Lacunosa (the town in Pokemon), but thanks to me making my town super late at night, I was tired and mixed up the letters 'a' and 'u'.

Someday I plan on buying a username change, and resetting my town too so they can both be what they were intended to be.

Back