• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hello Everyone!

ShyJess

Bells
My name is Jessica, but prefer Jessie. Um, I'm not new exactly, apparently I joined the site almost a year ago and didn't really do anything. While on the Animal Crossing Reddit I discovered this site, and I saw I saved my username, so I decided to jump back on. I've been playing Animal Crossing since the original one on the Gamecube. My favorite one was City Folk, although New Leaf is a very close second. I just bought Happy Home Designer and been playing a little bit of that. I've never played with people online through Animal Crossing since I've never had anyone to play with before, so I hope to change that possibly? Uh, that's about it, glad to be here (for real this time!)

Hey, Welcome back* to TBT!

Last edited:
Back