amiibo Festival Release dates for all countries!

Jake

BACK OF!
Retired Staff
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
5027-8795-7985
Timmy Christmas Doll
Togepi Easter Egg
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Rainbow Feather
Gold Trophy (First Place)
New Year's Party Popper
Pokéball
Bell Bag Badge
Easter Bunny
Snow Globe
Europe has announced the game will come November 20
Australia has announced the game will come November 21
Japan has announced the game will come November 21
North America announced the game will come November 13

Ninty EU also showed off this image which shows off everything nicely + the disc

CQN4UMrWIAADTpr.png

Should also be noted that it seems that the Isabelle + Digby bundle will be "while stocks last", and will be sold with only Isabelle once they sell out.

Last edited:
I say to myself I should get a few, but I know I'm gonna buy them all anyway :/
thanks 4 the info tho

Wow, I thought it was going to be released on December... good to know we'll get to see more information before Christmas!

There is box-arts for every individual character, does that mean they'll all be available separately? There was a rumor that some would be exclusive to the 3 pack or bundle a while ago.

There is box-arts for every individual character, does that mean they'll all be available separately? There was a rumor that some would be exclusive to the 3 pack or bundle a while ago.

iirc, you can buy them all individually in EU and AUS (and probably japan), but in the US Isabelle and a Digby are locked to the game bundle, and Reese, Cyrus and K.K. are locked in the 3 pack, and the reminding 3 can all be bought individually.

Game comes out in NA November 13. All amiibo release the same day, except Lottie, who comes out November 22 for some reason

Last edited:
Game bundle: $79.99 CDN
Three pack: $44.99 CDN
Individual amiibo: $15.99 CDN

Prepare your wallets, Canada!

Game bundle: $79.99 CDN
Three pack: $44.99 CDN
Individual amiibo: $15.99 CDN

Prepare your wallets, Canada!

lucky XD
Its so marked up in the two norwegian pages that lets you preorder XD

One has a 20% mark up on the game bundle (599 nok) , the bundle the same (449 nok) and almost 50% mark up on the individual amiibo (179 nok) XD

And the other has 45% marked up the game bundle (990 nok) and only sells the individual amiibo for a 60% mark up (250 nok)!

Preordered from the first site just because i want to be sure to get a copy and all the amiibos :)
Besides can always cancel if i find a better deal somewhere :p

I'm really just waiting for pricing/availability information for Mexico. The Mexican equivalent of GameStop tends to overprice anything that has amiibos on it.

Last edited:
Back